Special Chapter

Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone!!!

Thank u all for ur supports and feedbacks for this story.

Honestly speaking, I just read my story in one go, and I felt like it's lack of Seunghyunnie moments, that's why I decided to write this special chapter, specially dedicated to our troublemaker Lee Seunghyun.

Hope u all will like this chapter.

===================================================================================================

 

“SeungHyun hyung! Seunghyun hyung!” 17 years old Seunghyun burst into his eldest hyung office room in a rush, ignoring the young woman plea for him to not disturbing the CEO current meeting. But maknae just being the maknae; the spoilt brat as he is that he just still burst inside the room, totally attracting the attention of all eyes.

“What the...” Seunghyun was about to burst into anger because his private meeting was being disturbed when he stopped halfway as he noticed the condition of his youngest brother. “What the heck happened to you, maknae?” All his anger turned into worry as he noticed the bruise on his maknae left side of face.

“Hyung, can you sign this for me?” the little Seunghyun handed a paper to his eldest hyung, totally ignored his hyung worry for his bruise face.

“No.” Seunghyun replied directly as he immediately checked for the maknae bruise face. “Who did that to you?” Seunghyun anger started to rise up at the thought of someone who hurt his maknae without even considering the situation of how it could happened. For Seunghyun, who hurt his maknae is more important than what caused the bruise.

“Hyung, I’m fine. Just a small bruise.” The maknae tried to keep his eldest hyung from checking his bruise but to focus to get his hyung signed for the paper in his hand. “Hyung, sign please... Please...”

“What is this?” Seunghyun finally took a look at the paper in the maknae hand. It’s the Approval Form from Guardians for letting the kid join the mountain hiking. “Hiking? You’re going to hike?” Big Seunghyun looked surprised and confused at the youngest. “That’s too dangerous for you!”

“Hyung! I’m 17 already! Besides, it’s a challenge! I want to hike with my friends! Hyung, please sign it please! Please! Please!” the maknae kept throwing his aegyo at his hyung for what he wanted. “Hyung, I promise to be careful and not hurt myself. I promised not to wander around and I will be good. I promise, hyung.”

Big Seunghyun cursed himself from being weak to the youngest aegyo as he finally signed the paper and handed it back to the maknae with threatening glare, “One scratch on you, you’ll be banned for any activities forever.”

“Yes hyung!” Lee Seunghyun did the sailor salute at his eldest hyung before he ran out of the office room, ignoring his hyung concern on his bruise.

Big Seunghyun sighed as he turned towards his right hand man. “Find out who caused that bruise on him.” The assistant who knows his boss too well just excused himself to do what he was assigned to.

 

“Lee Seunghyun! Give me my toys back!” 9 years old Daesung demanded for his favourite Doraemon toys back from the youngest who snatched it away from him.

“Hyung, I want to play with it too! You never wanted to share your toys with me. You don’t love me.” 8 years old Seunghyun pouted sadly at his hyung.

“I always share my toys with you, but you always destroyed it or stole it from me. You know I love Doraemon so much, why do you want to take it from me too?” Daesung was started to get annoyed at the youngest. “Give it back to me now!” Daesung decided to snatch back his toys in force from the youngest.

But the youngest held on the toys tightly, ended up the two brothers were fighting over the soft toys which in the end caused the toy to be split up in two. Looking at his favourite toy which got destroyed because of the youngest fault again, Daesung was in edge of tears as he looked at his dongsaeng in hated.

“See what you did? You destroy my toy again! I hate you Lee Seunghyun!” Daesung ran away in tears after his hate words towards the youngest who felt guilty immediately.

Daesung ran towards his bedroom, cried on his bed silently until he heard the door to his room was creaked opened and the voice of maknae was heard. “Hyung, I’m sorry.” Daesung heard the apologetic voice of the youngest. Usually, he will always wipe his tears away and let the maknae away because he’s his only dongsaeng, but at that moment, Daesung was really couldn’t tolerate anymore because it was his favourite toy.

“Get out of my sight, Lee Seunghyun! I don’t want to see your face anymore! I hate you! I hate you! Why do I have to have a brother like you? I hate you!” Daesung w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter