Chapter 13

Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongbae was frantically searching for the young man that just bumped into him like seconds ago, but his eyes never found that familiar face that never left his mind. He was regretting himself from snapping out of his shock too late that he has lost the presence of him.

Although his brain kept telling him that it’s impossible and he has seen wrongly due to his longing for his maknae too much that made him imagined of the young man look exactly like the dead maknae, however another part of him telling the opposite thing; that he was sure of what he was seeing.

That young man is just looked exactly the same as his maknae.

“Boss, are you alright?” Yongbae ignored his manager concern for him when he walked inside his studio. “Boss, do you probably know the young man that came for interview before?” hearing the weird question of his manager, Yongbae turned to look at him in confusion. “I mean, the young man you ran out to search for is the young man that came for interview before.”

“What? Why didn’t you tell me before?” Yongbae suddenly shouted at his manager. “Where is his resume? Show me now! Is there any address or contact we can call him?”

The manager was shocked at Yongbae sudden anger but still did what his boss told him to do. He hurriedly grabbed the copy of resume the young man left before and handed it to his impatient boss.

Although he has been sure of himself but YongBae still shocked as he saw the picture of the young man in the resume. The young man just a exact replica of his maknae. “Lee Seungri...” YongBae read out the name in the paper. His surname is also Lee...?

Wthout thinking any further, I dashed out of my studio towards my car to the address written on the resume paper. I need to find this young man name Lee Seungri.

 

It wasn’t long until YongBae arrived at the address written on the paper. He was surprised to find that the house was on the rooftop of the building he’s standing in front of right now. How could anyone live up there? It must be so cold at night. If there’s any wind blowing away, it’ll be very dangerous up there.

“Seungri... Lee Seungri!” YongBae kept knocking on the door for few minutes already when a middle age woman appeared in front of him.

“Don’t bother knock anymore. None is living there anymore.” The woman said carefully as she took the key out of her pocket to open the door. Impatiently, YongBae just entered the small space of house inside. “If you’re looking for JongHoon and his ex-convict friend, don’t bother. I have kicked them out of my place. How dare that JongHoon bring in an ex convict inside my place!” the mother kept complaining as she started to clean the place for new tenant to move in.

YongBae could care less of what the woman was complaining as he took out the picture on the resume paper, “Is this man living here?” he showed her the picture of Seungri.

“Not anymore, after I kicked that ex convict out of my place along with his friend.”

“Ex convict?” YongBae was shocked.

“JongHoon, my tenant bring him inside my property without notifying me. When I found out that man just been released from prison a week ago, I immediately kicked them out.” The woman told Yongbae.

“Then, do you know where they moved to?” Yongbae asked the woman in hope.

“How do I know?” The woman replied Yongbae with no care as she continued her cleaning up.

Yongbae was sadly disappointed before something came to his mind, “You said your tenant is JongHoon. Can you tell me what you know about him? Maybe you have his phone number?” YongBae asked hopefully.

“No. All I know that he works at popular brand company, something called dragon.”

“G-Dragon!?”

 

When Yongbae barged into Jiyong on-going meeting, everyone eyes turned into him. Jiyong was furious at his brother sudden intruding his very important meeting. “Yongba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter