Chapter 19

Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter will be focused on the three hyungs. Enjoy!

========================================================================

YONGBAE POV

When Seunghyun hyung informed Jiyong and me about Daesung successful attempt in persuading Seungri to come back home to us, I was excitingly happy, “Seriously hyung...? Seungri really did agree to come back home to us?” I asked my hyung for more confirmation.

“Yes Bae. That’s what Dae told me on the phone. He himself will resign his job as he will come back home along with Seungri.” Seunghyun confirmed my happiness. Not only Seungri will come back home, but Daesung as well? That’s like double happiness that both I got my both dongsaengs back at the same time.

But then I saw Seunghyun hyung sigh. I was confused. “What’s wrong, hyung?”

Seunghyun hyung looked at me, “I was thinking of moving back to the mansion.” Both Jiyong and I were surprised at hyung words. We didn’t expect it honestly. “Maybe it’s not only for our dongsaengs to come back home, but it’s for us also. When we decided to live separately, we have promised each other that we won’t lose contact with each other, but see what happened to our brotherhood now? We’re even closer to strangers than to each other! For those two years, the only time we can meet each other was only the day of maknae death anniversary.”

Hearing Seunghyun hyung confession stunned both Jiyong and I as we were speechless at the truth of his words. Ever since we live separately, we have completely lost ourselves in our activities because we just refused to face with the hard truth of losing maknae. We haven’t really walked out of our loss; we just buried it inside our heart and do everything we can to distract us from dealing with the pain.

“Now that we have found out about our other maknae, do you want him to come back to this family that has broken apart? Maybe, maybe Seungri appearance in our lives is the gift that God sent to us to build back this broken family. Maybe God has finally take a pity on us for taking our maknae away and decided to send back another maknae for us. However, no matter what the reason might be, I don’t want to lose another chance of bringing back this family together again.”

“But Seungri is not maknae... He is not Seunghyunnie...” It was the first word Jiyong said ever in this meeting.

Seunghyun hyung sighed sadly, looking at Jiyong, “Our Seunghyunnie will always be Seunghyunnie. He will forever live inside our heart; none can ever replace his place in our heart, not even Seungri. However Jiyong, Seungri is also our other maknae. He is also deserved to be loved as who he is. All we needed to give him just a space in our heart for him as Lee Seungri.”

I sighed as I looked at my same age brother. “Seunghyun hyung is right. I know it’ll be very hard but Seungri deserve it. It’s not his fault that he has the same face as maknae. He’s also our maknae that we don’t know about his existence for 21 years. Now that we have found him back in our life, do you want to give him up just like that?”

“But I’m scared... I’m scared Bae.” Jiyong whispered softly. “I’m scared I won’t be able to love him as Seungri. Seeing him will just remind me of maknae. I’m scared...”

“I am also feeling the same with you, Ji. We all are. But you know what? We need to give ourselves a chance to heal. We have to walk out of our pain of losing maknae. None of us are willingly to deal the pain. We just chose to run away from the pain. Maybe it’s time... It’s time for us to free ourselves from let go of that pain.” As I was honestly confessed my feeling out, I couldn’t hold myself from the tears that streaming down my face.

“It’ll be hard but we’ll face it together, as a family.” Seunghyun hyung smiled as he grabbed both of Jiyong and my hands on his right and left.

 

JIYONG POV

Lots of memories flooded my mind when I entered the mansion, the place where I used to call home. Two years has passed away so fast. For those two years, I have no courage to step inside the mansion. I am a coward, I admit that.

Realizing someone was holding my hand, I turned to look at Yongbae who smiled encouragingly at me. I know he must be feeling the same as me. Taking a deep breath of courage, I walked inside the mansion with Yongbae by my side.

Everything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter