Chapter 31

Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It turned out that Kim Woo Bin is the popular rising model at that moment that has shot for lots of international high brands. Kim Woo Bin has been known for admitting out publicly that he wish to endorse G-Dragon brand, but never have that chance yet.

The truth reason of why Kim Woo Bin bought all of G-Dragon special collection is to attract the attention of the designer. And he successfully did.

“So, how’s the show? Did you get to see him?” Kim Woo Bin manager asked in curiosity once they reached the car.

Kim Woo Bin didn’t answer his manager as he sighed heavily. “As we planned, I got to meet the designer. And I do see him. I saw him from far away.”

The manager sighed as he understood how Woo Bin must be feeling as he decided to silence down. After a while silence, Woo Bin was the one broke it, “He looks happy, really happy, hyung. They treat him really well that made me doubted myself to reveal my identity.” Woo Bin turned to look his manager. “What should I do, hyung?”

“What is your heart telling you to do, Woo Bin-ah?” The manager asked him back sincerely. The manager has truly seen Woo Bin as his own dongsaeng that he knows everything about the young man. “Do you really want to give up on everything you’ve worked hard for in finding your only dongsaeng?”

“I... I don’t know, hyung.” Woo Bin was completely confused of himself. What should he decide? He really doesn’t know. Should we reveal his identity and real intention as to why he’s interested in working with G-Dragon? Or should he just let it go the plan which meaning letting go completely the chance to reunite with his only family left?

 

Kim Woo Bin was being guarded tightly once he entered the Art University. Woo Bin started to regret his decision to volunteer to be the object of art student. However, since he has promised, he has to fulfil it. After being guarded inside the art room safely, he sighed in relief as he was now standing in middle of the class to be sketches by the art students.

However, Woo Bin eyes darted directly towards a specific student who was so focused on his sketch.

Woo Bin can feel his heart started to beat faster as his eyes caught the eyes of the student.

It was none other than his own dongsaeng he has been searching for all those years. The only family left he has in this world; his dongsaeng from the same mother, Lee Seungri. It was just few days ago when he had the thought of completely forgetting his plan to reunite with his dongsaeng, but now that he’s standing not far from him, his heart started to change.

Woo Bin wanted to know his youngest brother. He wanted to tell the youngest badly about his identity.

Throughout the class, Woo Bin didn’t let his eyes off Seungri even for a moment. Woo Bin was smiling, looking at the serious Seungri in front of him. He also wondered how the younger will sketch him in the paper.

He will surely not letting go of his golden chance at that moment.

 

Seungri was surely startled when he found the tall model hasn’t left the class where everyone has been. “Hi. I think I need your help.” Seungri frowned as he looked at the model in confusion. Seemed to understand the confusion on Seungri, Woo Bin continued, “I need help to escape those fan girls of mine. Can you help me?”

Understanding the situatio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter