Chapter 30

Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri could feel his heartbeat fasten until it was about to explode as he was walking out on the runway. Seungri was super nervous as he was trying his best to walk towards the end of the runway without falling. And just as he stopped at the end for a pose, he felt something soft fell on himself. It was gold dusts that fell from above his head, and at the same time, he can hear the change of music around.

It was originally some trend music which turned out to be birthday song, in the same time, Seungri can hear the loud claps from around. He was stunned at his spot when he finally came to his senses. His Jiyong hyung did everything on purpose to surprise him. Unconsciously, his tears streamed down his face in the same time he can see his four hyungs appeared from behind the stage door.

His four hyungs were singing birthday song along with the appearance of a three level birthday cake being rolled in front of him. Seungri was totally broken down in tears of happiness. Seeing their dongsaeng in tears, made the hyungs felt touched as well.

“Yah Seungri-ah, it’s your birthday, you shouldn’t cry, pabo!” Jiyong couldn’t help himself to hug the youngest tightly in his arm.

“Hyung, you are a bad hyung, bad hyungs...” Seungri could only mutter out those words. He was too touched for the surprise his hyungs prepared for him.

“Don’t cry anymore! You should smile, maknae-ah.” This time, it’s Yongbae who wiped the tears from the youngest face lovingly.

“Yongbae hyung, why you lie to me too?” Seungri pouting protested at his hyung.

“Aigoh... We didn’t know about all this until we cornered Jiyong two nights ago, and he told us everything he planned to give you a surprise birthday.” Yongbae confessed out as he smiled widely at the youngest. “Happy Birthday, Lee Seungri.”

“Yah Yongbae! How can you steal my line? I should be the one who greeted Seungri first.” Jiyong protested angrily at his same age brother. “Seungri, forget what Yongbae said to you. Happy Birthday Seungri-ah.” Jiyong smiled widely as he hugged the youngest again.

“Hyungs! Thank you so much!” Seungri could only said thank you to his hyungs as he hugged each one of them thankfully.

“Let’s blow the candles and make wishes!”

 

Seungri couldn’t keep his face from smiling all night; everyone was wishing him a great happy birthday, although he doesn’t know almost all of those peoples but he’s really touched and happy. Never in his life he’s ever thought that he will receive such heart warming birthday wishes.

“Do you like the surprise party, Seungri-ah?” Jiyong asked the youngest who was standing beside him.

Instead of answering his hyung, Seungri hugged Jiyong instead, “Jiyong hyung, thank you so much for the surprise party. And also this outfit! You actually included the outfit in the collection.”

Jiyong smiled widely at the youngest, “It has been my plan to surprise you. Didn’t you notice? There are only 22 designs I launched for this special collection. There are 22 colours occupied this party. There are 22 kinds of foods served. There are 22 kinds of dessert served. There are 22 kind of flowers decorated this party. There are 22 kinds of cocktails served. 22, rings any bell in your head?”

“It... It’s my age... I’m celebrating 22 tonight.” Seungri was even more shocked hearing Jiyong confession. So, his hyung used 22 as the number code of the party? “Jiyong hyung!” Seungri couldn’t hold himself but hug his hyung again tightly. “Hyung, I love you Jiyong hyung!”

“Pabo! I love you too, my maknae Seungri.” Jiyong said sincerely as he hugged the youngest back.

“Hey, that’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter