Chapter 36

Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two years had passed away so quickly to their liking since the brothers found out about the existence of their other youngest brother in this world. Everything turned out good after Seungri found out about his other family from his mother side, and also about the existence of his other hyung.

Ever since Woo Bin came into the pictures of Seungri’s life, the other four hyungs have slowly learnt to accept another to share Seungri love with. They have learnt to sacrifice their selfishness for Seungri’s sake; for Seungri happiness.

“Yah Lee Seungri! Hurry up or you’re going to be late for your own graduation!” Jiyong shouted at the youngest who hasn’t showed himself up while the five hyungs are waiting for him.

“Yah he’s Kim Seungri! Not Lee Seungri!” Woo Bin protested which totally got ignored, as always.

“Seungri, I swear to God, if you didn’t come out of your room in...” Jiyong threat was failed because Seungri has appeared out of his room before he got to finish his threat.

“I’m done! I’m done!” Seungri ran downstairs in rush towards his hyungs who have impatiently waiting for me. “Can we go now, hyungs? I thought we’re already late?” Seungri showed his innocent eyes which never failed him so far in getting him out of trouble with his hyungs.

“Fine! Again, we let you win this time.” Yongbae who was defeated first as he led the way out of the mansion.

Seungri smile appeared widely as he always knew that his hyungs could never get angry at him for long. “You’re lucky that you’re the maknae.” Seungri just smiled away hearing the statement from his Daesung hyung who eyed him.

“I know I am the luckiest maknae in the world, hyung.” Seungri honestly said out his proud of being their youngest brother.

 

It wasn’t long before they arrived at the Seoul art gallery where the graduation will take place. All the student art will be displayed as the graduation project. ignoring all other arts in the room, the five hyungs impatiently searched for their maknae’s. Why?

Because none of them has ever seen the maknae art. Seungri has prohibited his hyungs from seeing his art until the graduation day, which made me more curious about it.

“Where? Which one is maknae’s?” Daesung impatiently asked out while his eyes kept searching the number where Seungri art was displayed. “LF 54. This is the one.” Daesung happily announced as he looked at the painting in front of him.

He was stunned, as well as the other four hyungs.

It was the painting of the back of two holding hand boys, looking up at the night sky while from afar, there are five shadows watching over the two boys. And the painting is called ‘Alive’.

“Alive.” Woo Bin read out the words written under the painting.

“Yes, I named this painting ‘Alive’.” Seungri voice startled the four hyungs. “I dedicated this art for Seunghyunnie. Because in our hearts, Seunghyunnie will always be alive. He’s never died in our hearts, doesn’t he?” Seungri honestly explained his painting.

The four hyungs smiled proudly as they turned their eyes back at the painting. “Yes, you’re right. Seunghyunnie will always be alive in our hearts. He’s never left and will never be.” It’s Seunghyun who agreed on. “You really did good, Seungri-ah.”

“Thank you hyung.” Seungri smiled proudly as he followed the hyungs eyes back on the painting.

“Seunghyunnie will sure be proud of you too, Seungri-ah.” It’s Jiyong who said out while he h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter