Chapter 25

Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUNGHYUN POV

“Hyung, please don’t... Don’t take Chansungie please...” Seungri kept begging us to let go of Chansung.

“No.” I said out sternly. How could we let go of that bastard that killed our maknae and let our other maknae took the blame for him? He needed to pay for what he’s done.”

“But hyung, I have already paid for his mistake. Please, can’t you let him go this time? Please hyung, I beg you...”

“Then he needed to pay for letting you take the blame.” I said sternly as I ordered my men to bring Chansung to the police.

“Hyung, I beg you, please...” I was shocked when suddenly Seungri kneeled in front of me in tears.

“Yah Lee Seungri!” I was so shocked that I scolded him. “What do you think you’re doing?”

“Seungri-ah, don’t be like this.” Daesung was in instant, levelled himself to the youngest to pull him out of his kneeling position. “Yah! Is it worthy for you to defend that friend of yours who betrayed you?” Daesung started to scold Seungri too when the youngest showed no movement from his position.

“Still, he’s my friend. He’s the brother I have been growing up with. No matter how bad he is, he is still my friend, the friend I treasure the most.” I was stunned with Seungri words. “Hyungs, just like your feeling for Seunghyun, no matter how bad he did, you will always try to find way to save him, didn’t you?”

I was actually shocked and speechless at his words when suddenly something unexpected happened.

Jiyong just slapped Seungri hard in front of everyone.

 

JIYONG POV

PLAK!!!

I just slapped Seungri in the face without I realizing what I just did. I noticed the shock look my brothers gave me, and I also didn’t miss the hurt on the youngest face when my hand landed on his face. Oh God! What did I just do to Seungri?

I just couldn’t hold myself when Seungri mentioned about my maknae. I was suddenly angry when Seungri compared my maknae to what that bastard Chansung did. It’s true that my maknae was a trouble maker, but he never was one to go beyond killing someone and let another person took the blame for him. My maknae was a rebel but he wouldn’t harm anyone else. In my eyes and heart, my maknae was always be the angel of this family.

“Jiyong-ah, what did you just do?” I heard Yongbae scolding me angrily.

“I... I...” I was really speechless as I couldn’t look at any of my brothers in the eyes.

“Seungri-ah, come on, let’s get your cheek compressed.” Yongbae was carefully touching Seungri red cheek as he tried to pry the youngest with him. However, Seungri was still stubborn and persistent. “Lee Seungri, aren’t you going to listen to your hyung?”

“Hyung, I’m fine.” Seungri answered shortly before he fixed his eyes again at Seunghyun hyung. “Hyungs, I am begging you here, please don’t arrest Chansung to the police. For these two years, he hasn’t been living peacefully. He’s now finally free himself from those bad crowds and live his life clean from scratch. Yes, I know I was stupid for taking the blame for him, but it’s all because I was willingly to do it for him.”

Seungri was admitting in tears of sadness in front of us. Seriously though, I don’t know what went through his mind to keep protecting his friend.

“Why?” Seunghyun hyung asked the youngest.

“Because he is my brother who once saved my life.”

 

YONGBAE POV

How can everything turned out to be so complicated like this? Who would have thought that Seungri was sentenced because he admitted for the hit and run that cause little Seunghyunnie life? And to add to that, S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter