Chapter 23

Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUNGRI POV

“JongHoon-ah!!!” I greeted my best friend happily as he showed himself in front of the mansion. JongHoon got some works to do in Seoul and he decided to visit me. “I miss you so much, my friend.” I latched myself to my best friend right away.

JongHoon just laughed as he pushed me away from him, “Yah Lee Seungri, that’s so chessy!”

“But I know you like, don’t you?” I decided to tease my best friend and we’re both ended up laughing. “So, how are you?” I asked him.

“I’m good and happy.” JongHoon smiled at me. I was happy to see his bright smile. “I love my job so much. The owner allows me to play with the instrument on my free time, in the same to entertainment some customers too.”

“That’s really good news, JongHoon-ah.” Both of us ended up in sharing about our life in the past month since I moved to Seoul. I told him about everything in my life, about how happy I am right now. I shared with him about my last incident that almost ate my life in which shocked him to death. And I also shared with him how that incident has brought Jiyong hyung and I become closer to each other.

“I’m really happy for you, Seungri-ah.” JongHoon sincerely said to me.

Our happy moments of meeting each other again was really full of smiles and laughter until the third presence disturbed it all. Actually, I didn’t predict it but I kind of forgotten about Chansung presence who works in the mansion. When JongHoon eyes accidentally glanced towards Chansung, he has his eyes widen of shock and the next thing I realized, JongHoon has already out of my sight.

He was approaching the slightly shocking Chansung.

 

CHANSUNG POV

I was shocked!!! It was JongHoon!!!

As JongHoon approached me, I was stunned at my spot. I couldn’t move. From his face, I recognized the angry face of my friend. I knew what will face me in the matter of seconds, and I knew I am ready for it. I knew I deserve that hate from him.

PUNCH!!!

JongHoon punched me straight in the face! I was expecting his punch but I didn’t know it would that hard. Damn! JongHoon is getting stronger with his punch. “You bastard! How dare you show your face in front of me!” JongHooon was clearly beyond furious as he kept punching me while Seungri tried to pull him away from me.

“JongHoon-ah, stop! Stop!” Seungri kept shouting at JongHoon to stop punching me.

I just laid there, on the grass, accepting all the punches JongHoon sent to me without any defence. I deserve all those punches. I am in no right to defence it all.

“No, JongHoon! You’re going to kill him if you continue punching him!” Seungri shouted louder while pulling JongHoon away from me. “No! JongHoon, stop!”

When I finally realized the empty punch on my body, I opened my eyes to see JongHoon being held by two unknown men while Seungri approached me worriedly, “Yah Chansung, are you alright?” I snorted at his question.

“You’re seriously wanted me to answer that question?” I said sarcastically. Seungri rolled his eyes at him while helping me standing up. “Damn! Your punch got stronger over the years!” I commented while JongHoon was still b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter