Chapter 32

Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUNGRI POV

When I heard the commotion downstairs, I decided to get downstairs to find out about the source of the voices that belong to my hyungs. It was clearly Jiyong hyung who was pissed at something while Yongbae hyung was the one who seemed to calm his same age brother down.

“Hyung, are you alright? What are you getting mad at?” I approached Jiyong hyung as I took the seat beside him.

Upon seeing me, Jiyong hyung smiled widely as he ruffled my messy hair, “Aigoh Seungri-ah, hyung is fine, just a little annoyed of works, that’s all.”

I nodded my head understandingly as I said, “Is everything okay with work, hyung? I’ve never seen you got bother with work so far.” I was just being curious, asking Jiyong hyung. Never in my times living with them that I saw Jiyong hyung ever brought back the problems in his work to home. He will usually boast about his work, not complained.

Jiyong hyung sighed as he replied me, “There’s this guy who went publicly that he wanted to work with me and so on, he even bought my whole special collection right from the fashion show before. However, when I thought of giving him a chance to endorse my next product, that guy rejected me. Can you believe that? I mean, what’s this guy playing at? Does he think I’m easy to be played like that? I am G-Dragon, for God’s sake!”

Jiyong hyung was clearly started to get angry at the mention of the guy which made me curious. Who is the guy that annoyed Jiyong hyung like that?

“Hyung, then don’t mind him! Just forget about him and find someone better than him! Show him that G-Dragon is not someone he can play with!” I encouraged my Jiyong hyung excitingly.

“You know what? You’re right, maknae! That guy is just nothing, no need to get bothered because of him. G-Dragon will never get bothered by anyone. I am G-Dragon.” Jiyong hyung said proudly of himself. I smiled as I agreed with him. Jiyong hyung confidence and pride is something I admire of him the most. Jiyong hyung has that charm that can make anyone wanted to be him.

“Jiyong hyung, you are the best!”

“Hey! That’s not fair! Isn’t that what I’ve been telling you for the last 30 minutes and you don’t even care about me!” Yongbae hyung suddenly protested at Jiyong hyung. “But once maknae said it, you’re just directly agreed with him.”

Seeing Yongbae hyung jealousy made me smiled softly.

“Sorry, Bae. You’re just not cute like maknae, that’s why I don’t get interested in hearing your voice.” Jiyong hyung just answered Yongbae hyung easily which made Yongbae hyung got even more annoyed.

“YAH KWON JI YONG...!”

 

DAESUNG POV

Christmas is coming soon!!!

I can’t believe it’s only a week before Christmas, and I haven’t bought anything yet for my brothers. At this point, I guess I must have been the one who hasn’t known what to get for my brothers. Why? Because they have everything already... What else do they lack of?

After my class, I decided to walk around the shops to find what I can get for my brothers. I entered each shops and I always walked out with nothing. For almost three hours walking around with no result, I started to get hopeless.

“Damn! What should I get them?” I muttered myself as I was standing in front of a Christmas Tree decoration store. In front of was a super big Christmas tree decorated with all kind of colourful decorations and a big shining star on top of the tree. I was mesmerized by the tree.

And it suddenly clicked my mind. Something just clicked my mind.

I think I know what I should get for my brothers.

I was excited as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter