Chapter 26

Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter will be TOPRI moments...

===========================================================

Seungri was surprised when he received the phone call from his eldest Seunghyun hyung who has been waiting for him in front of his university after his class. Without wanting to let the eldest wait too long for him, he ran towards the car that has been parked for some times.

“Hyung! Have you waited too long for me? I am sorry!” Seungri immediately apologized to his hyung as he got inside the car.

“That’s okay, Seungri-ah.” Seunghyun smiled as he started the car engine to leave.

“Hyung, why do you suddenly ask me out?” Seungri asked his hyung in confusion.

“Why? Can’t I ask my dongsaeng out?” Seunghyun asked the youngest back in sarcasm.

“Hyung! That’s not what I mean!” The youngest immediately defended himself. “I mean, aren’t you supposed to be busy with your work, how come you still have time to go out with me?”

“If you have forgotten, my dear dongsaeng, I am my own boss. I can go and do whatever I like.” Once again, the youngest just pouted at the words the eldest said. Seunghyun laughed out seeing the youngest cuteness, “I am just teasing you, Seungri-ah.”

“Hyung!” Seungri protested as he folded his hand in front of his chest and looked away from the eldest, and it only made the eldest laughed out more.

“Alright, alright, I’m sorry.” The eldest apologized as he parked his car in front of flower shop. “Would you mind get in that store and get a bucket of lavender flowers?” Seungri looked confused at the eldest; still he got out of the car to get the flowers his hyung asked him to.

 

It wasn’t long later when Seungri found out the purpose of the lavender flowers he bought just before. He was currently standing in front of the tomb of Lee Seunghyun, his own twin brother which he never got the chance to meet.

“Maknae, hyung is here to visit you.” Seunghyun smiled as he touched the tomb in front of him, smiling widely. “And I bring someone with me.” Seunghyun turned to look at the speechless Seungri before he turned to the picture of his maknae on the tomb. “You must have surprised to see him, aren’t you?”

Seungri didn’t say anything as his eyes never left the picture on the tomb. That’s Lee Seunghyun, his twin brother. Kneeling in front of the tomb, Seungri couldn’t help but tear up, “I’m sorry I don’t get the chance to know you.” Seungri said out to his twin brother who he believes was hearing his confession at that moment. “My twin brother...”

Seungri can feel a hand on his shoulder. He didn’t need to look up to know the owner of the hand.

“Seungri-ah, the reason I brought you here, in front of Seunghyunnie, I want you to know that you’re not the replacement of Seunghyun in our hearts. Seunghyun will always live inside our hearts forever, nothing can ever change that fact that he has occupied half of our hearts. However Seungri-ah, your presence in our life also has taken another half of our hearts. I know that we don’t show it out visibly, but we really do love you as Lee Seungri.”

Hearing the eldest confessio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter