Chapter 9

A Story about me and you!

Chapter 9

                      

When I returned in my apartment I fell into bed. I was so tired.

Chens’ words got stuck in my head.
But more his smile he always gives.

No matter how tired, exhausted or stressed they are, he smiles that beautiful smile.

I hit my forehead.

‘Think about Minho.’

 

A few weeks later Exo gave their first big concert. Two days.

The tickets were sold out in just a few minutes.

‘Amazing’

“We will have a hard time, but there will be people helping us!” I nodded and we went in.

I already heard some music playing and Chen singing aloud. His voice was so smooth. Oh my god.
“Chen shh!” Yerin laughed and Chen jumped up and down. “Sorry.” “It’s okay.”

Lay came up from behind and offered some chocolate. “Oh thanks.” I smiled and he smiled as well. “Good?” I nodded and he gave me a ‘thumb up’. Then he went over to Yerin who also tasted some chocolate.

Sehun came up to me again. “After the concert we want to go to drink a bubble tea. Wanna join?” I nodded. “Sure.” He gave me a ‘High5’ and went back again.

 

“Meiko!!” Minho hugged me tight. “I haven’t seen you in days!” “I had some things to organize sorry…” “And I thought you had a date with one of your Oppas!” I laughed. “Maybe?” “Don’t hurt me please.” “Ah come on.” “For real. My heart belongs to you.” I sighted. “You’re friendzoned my friend!” Sehun laughed and put an arm around him. “Sorry not sorry.” “I will accept her decision, don’t worry.” He went back behind the counter and took our orders.
We sat down at a table and when he bought all drinks, he hugged me from behind. “I could hug you all the time.” I turned around. “Minho?” “Yeah?” “I’m sorry.” He sighted. “Why?” I sighted. “Maybe, because you’re not the type of man that attracts me. You’re more like a really cool best friend.” He looked down. “Ouch. But thanks for being honest.” He smiled again with a tear on his cheek. “Oh no… Minho…” “It’s okay.” Sehun came up and hugged him shortly. “Come on man. Don’t give up on her. Okay? Promise me?” He nodded and I sighted. Sehun slapped his back and I stared at my Bubble Tea.
When Minho was in a deep talk with Sehun, I turned to Chen. “I feel so bad now…” He sighted. “You don’t need to worry. He will accept it. He sure will not stop fighting for you and trying to be the one you should love, but he would support it, when you are in a relationship with someone else.” “Sure?” “Sure. You always need to remember: You can’t make everyone happy.” “Yeah.” He smiled.

 

The next day, after the concert, I visited the Bubble Tea shop alone. “Hey.” “Hey girl.” He came around and hugged me. “Best friends.” I nodded with a smile. “Yeah.” We hugged happily and he made me my regular Bubble Tea. “Come here.” I leaned in and he put both hands on my cheeks. With a smile, he kissed my forehead and I turned red. “What was that?” “Just a little kiss among friends...” I grinned. “Lean in.” He leaned in and I kissed his cheek. He turned red within seconds and smiled. “I won’t wash this cheek anymore.” I laughed. “No!”