Chapter 7

A Story about me and you!

Chapter 7

 

Yuri had the best day of her life and my parents now know Seoul better.

A few days went over with various activities.

It was Friday when I again entered the Bubble-Tea Shop.

“Ah. Hey. Same as always?”  I nodded and Minho always smiled at me. To be honest: His smile was really attractive. He was a very handsome man in general.

“I know, this question is not allowed, but how old are you? You always seem to be 16…” I got red. “But then you stick so well with the boys that you need to be older…”

“I’m 19.” I smiled and he leaned back. “I’m 21. Same as Sehunnie boy. But 19??” I nodded. “Really!” “You look much younger.” “Aw thanks.” He leaned in. “Should we meet up on Sunday?” “I need to work then… Saturday maybe?” “Even better.” He handed me a note with his number. “Text me!” I nodded and left smiling.

 

The next day Yerin waved at me happily. “Hey!” “Hey! Wanna meet up on Saturday?”  “Bubble Tea boy.” “I TOLD YOU!” “Hey not that loud!” She grinned. “Minho?” I nodded. “Aw… You got that hot boy. With my 29 years I’m too much noona.” I laughed. “No!” She grinned.

 

“Yah Sehun…” “Mh?” “Guess who is having a date with your Bubble Tea Boy Minho!” I blushed and Chen grinned at me. “I guess I know.” He then said and Sehun looked over to me. “Really?” “He wanted it… Why not? It’s not a date. We’re just meeting up as friends.” “Of course.” Yerin laughed and Chen laughed as well. “Jelly.” “You are Jelly?” Yerin was confused. “Everyone, except Sehun and Baekhyun, thinks she’s cute.” “Why are people always talking about me, when I’m right next to them?” “You shouldn’t listen then.” He laughed. “Have fun okay?” I nodded and finished his hair.

 

On Saturday we met up at a nearby café. He already waited for me and I went up to him.
“Hi!” He smiled. “Who nice dress!” “Thanks.”

We sat down and ordered some drinks. “Yerin said this one is a date, but I told her, that we’re only friends…” “Isn’t it a date?” I shrugged my shoulders. “Ah sad.” He grinned. “Let’s make a date out of it…” “I don’t know…” “Before you date someone else please let me be one of your first dates in Korea.” I sighted. “Okay.” I smiled. “Actually you’re my first date ever then…” “What?” He nearly dropped his drink. “No!” “Yes.” “Sorry… I’m kind of happy…” “Oh boy…” He laughed and took a sip. “But still, don’t be disappointed, if I meet up with someone else or fall in love with someone else…” “Sure I will be.” He laughed and took my hand. “I really like you so stop playing with my feelings okay?” I sighted and nodded. “I don’t want to play with them but I also don’t want to be oil can at the end.” Minho nodded. “I’m an adult. I won’t bash you for something like that. You don’t decide who you love. At least I tried then.” He smiled his charming smile and I nodded. “Maybe you get my heart.” He grinned. “Would be so beautiful.”

 

We had a nice day and he even brought me home.

“See you then.” I shortly hugged him and went in.

 

“Hey! Come in!” Chanyeol grinned at me and took my wrist.