Chapter 15

A Story about me and you!

 

 

‘Chen from EXO opens up a YouTube Channel!’

>Exo’s Chen was uploading his first video on his YouTube channel where he introduced some of his friends. Most of them were the Exo members, manager hyung and a girl, who was said to be their stylist.

He said that she totally has the potential to be an Idol! She’s good looking can sing very well and dances well as well. So she’s really talented. But he also mentioned that she is shy in front of cameras, which is very sad, because he would really want to see her on stage.

Happy Summer Feelings in the Exo Dorm!

We’re looking forward to more stories of Chen and his mates!<

 

I sighted when I read the article. “Chen?” I went up to him and he laughed. “I just said the truth!” “But that’s embarrassing!” “No!” He stood up. “Listen. I won’t show you to public, but there’s nothing embarrassing about it.” “There is something! The point where you say, that I get shy around cameras.” “No! Everyone think that’s cute! BIG PROMISE! I’m a man believe me.” I sighted. “Chen…” “That’s not how to win a girls heart!” Sehun laughed from behind. “I don’t think he wants that.” I said and Chen turned towards Sehun. “Yeah I DON’T WANT TO!”  I giggled and he grinned. “What?” “Nothing. You two were just so cute…” He ruffled my hair and went back to his seat.

 

“Let’s go buy a Bubble Tea.” Chen filmed right next to me and I tried not to be in the frame. I don’t want to have Sasaengs trying to kill me.

“Minho! Smile!” “Huh?” He smiled and was confused. “What’s that?” “YouTube!” Chen said grinningly and Minho came around. “Okay?! Hey!” He smiled at me and I smiled back. “Hi…” We shortly hugged and Chen went on with an ‘Awww.’ “Yah Chen!” Minho said and I hid myself behind Minho. (Was quite easy.) “Love is in the air…” Chen sang and I laughed. “No Chen!” Chen laughed his off and shut down his camera. “Am I’m in the frame now?” “Just a bit.” Chen giggled. “But only when you hugged Minho!” “Yah! I don’t want to be in it in any way!”
 

 

When I was chilling with them in the evening I was covered in many blankets and hats. Kyungsoo even asked if Lay was sitting there, so I think it’s okay to stay like this even though Chen films. “Guys! Say hello!” Chen fixed the camera on us and I just waved.

It maybe looked like a blanket monster with a waving hand.

“Thanks!”

We watched music bank and everyone sang along. “Let’s make a duo!” Xiumin said, jumped up and gave me his hand. I looked up and he laughed. “So cute.” I swallowed. “Chen will attack us with his camera! “I won’t!” He said laughing and went into the kitchen. “But it is embarrassing!” He laughed. “No! Come on! I’m JooYoung and you are Hyolyn then.” “I don’t know the lyrics…” “First of all, we hear you singing yesterday evening and there’s the lyrics… Please.” I sighted and stood up with all my blankets. “I can’t.” I sat back then and Tao pushed me back. “Come on! Xiumin really wants to!” I sighted. “I really don’t…” “Stand up.” Suho on the other side gave me a ‘thumb up’ and I growled. “Just a bit…” “Yahh!” I went in front of Xiumin hidden in my blankets and waited for the song to start.