Chapter 35

A Story about me and you!

Chapter 35

 

While Chen was in the bathroom I checked my Instagram.

“From who are the roses?”

“Chen? Sehun? Chanyeol?”

“Maybe only from her parents!”

I laughed. “Oh …” I mumbled and Chen came out only wearing Tank Top and short pants. (Until the knee). He just decided to sleep here and already told Suho to not worry and I really hadn’t had a problem with that. “What ?” “I didn’t pay attention. I accidentally put the roses on my picture…” “Ah don’t worry. SM wont be mad.” “But fans.” He smiled. “I have the least fans in Exo, so no one would really bash me and you, if it goes public…” “Never say that again Chen!” I mumbled and he grinned. “But I have.” “No…” “I do… But I’ve also got you. And that’s everything I need.” He smiled and I smiled with a shy smile. “Oh Chen…” I mumbled and kissed his cheek. I deleted the picture and put the phone away.

We talked for a while and later on he slept on the sofa, I slept on the bed. He insisted on that, otherwise he said he couldn’t be stopped anymore.

 

The next morning, when we ate breakfast together, I read some news.

‘Netizens are discussing a possible relationship between Chen and Meiko.’

I sighted and read along.

>Yesterday Newbie Meiko uploaded a picture of herself in front of a bunch of red and white roses. Discussions between Fans began and they thought about Chen as a possible boyfriend.

‘He was told to have bought roses yesterday.’

A user stated and others went on.

[….]

Let’s see what comes. There hasn’t been an official statement from SM and the couple itself yet, but we’re looking forward hearing from both of them.<

 

I sighted. “I’m sorry. I was so happy and haven’t thought about it…” “Ah don’t worry. If a reporter asks you, say they’re from your parents.” I nodded. “Baekhyun and Taeyeon did the same.” He said with a wink and I smiled. “Okay…” “And don’t worry about the boss. He won’t be angry. He is maybe a bit unhappy about the situation, but then he’s fine with it, because here family is one of the most important things and marriage is one of the best things in life.” He said and I smiled. “That’s good.” He nodded. “It is… And we’re humans too and nothing about dating was written down in the contract.” “That’s right.” I stood up to make some coffee.

“I also think they will confirm it..” “Why?” I came back and gave him some. “Because there are so many people ‘shipping’ us. I mean. Have you ever read comments?” “Sure I did. There were also many fans cheering for Meihun and Meiyeol.” I laughed and he nodded. “But most of them were MeChen.” “I think so too… It’s because you always shot me in your videos and we went together on stage…” I mumbled and he smiled. “Boys in love are doing crazy things.” I laughed. “Ah no it’s okay.” He winked and I acted like I was dying because of it. He laughed it off and took a sip. “I’ve got training in a few minutes…” “Me too. Are there going to be reporters?” “Maybe some are waiting in front of the house.” I sighted and took out my full body coat where no one could ever recognize me in. He laughed and made the same things. “Let’s leave.” I nodded laughingly and we left.