Chapter 37

A Story about me and you!

Chapter 37

 

A few weeks later, Exos MV shot for their comeback began.

The dating scandal was left behind and no one thought about it anymore, having no answer yet.

I was supposed to act in their MV as a girl, they all want.

I wore a very cute dress:

[http://image3.oasap.com/o_img/2013/03/16/27681-157806-big/Vintage-Denim-Dress-With-Contrast-Mesh-Skirt.jpg]

While I got my make up done, Exo came in.

“YES!” Tao suddenly screamed and smiled at me. “Haven’t seen you for so long!” I nodded with a smile and got the last finish on my make up and hair. Then I was allowed to stand up. Chen hasn’t noticed me yet, standing in a corner far away from my make up seat.

With a grin I carefully caress my arms around his upper body. “Ah sorry I have got girlfriend.” He said and turned around. “I know.” He laughed. “Oh no sorry.” He mumbled and placed his arms on my waist. “I thought you were just a model. I didn’t know, you would be the model in our MV.” I smiled. “I’m not angry.” He smiled and kissed me shortly.

He then turned me in his hand and examined my outfit. “You’re looking so beautiful!” He mumbled and I got red. “Thank you.”

 

“Walk to this corner. You follow.” He said and I walked. It was creepy that they followed me and nearly fell behind me.

“So… The director looked into his sheets. “Chanyeol and Meiko… ‘Kiss scene…’. Not a real kiss, just like…. Nearly.” I swallowed and Chanyeol nodded. I had to make a kiss scene with him, even though my boyfriend is right next to me. “Don’t kiss her! Not even by accident!” He grunted and Chanyeol nodded with a grin. “I wont, don’t worry.”  “It’s hard to see that scene live…” Chen mumbled and I got new lipstick. “Don’t worry.” Chanyeol said and we sat down on a bench. Chen stood behind the camera man and watched every move we made. “Can I do it next time?” He mumbled and the director held up his hand. “Lets see. ACTION!” Chanyeol came near me and stopped when I already felt his breath on my lips. “Ah….” Chen mumbled and stood on a chair. “Chanyeol! I warn you!” “I’m not doing anything!” He laughed and we shot the scene a few times.

When we finished Chen checked out my lips. “Lipstick still on it?” “I think so…” I said and smiled. “Really?” I nodded and laughed. “Hey that is not funny!” He mumbled and I poked his nose. “Don’t worry. It’s just acted.” “I know. You would feel the same.” “Maybe, but you would say the same.” I laughed and he nodded with a grin. “Okay maybe.”

 

When the MV shot was over for me I changed my clothes and went in one last time. Tao filmed his solo part, the others sat on some chairs in the back. “Chen…” Xiumin said and pointed at me. “I’m leaving.” He nodded and came up to me, pushing me against the wall. He smiled and kissed me shortly, looked into my eyes and gave me a deeper kiss afterwards. I always smiled and looked at him. “See you.” He nodded and kissed my forehead. “Love you…” I whispered and he smiled from one side to the other. “Love you too.” He then whispered back, kissed my hand and left.