Chapter 33

A Story about me and you!

Chapter 33

 

It was crazy how people are reacting when they recognize you.

It was crazy that they overacted because of me. I’m just a girl. Seriously.

 

The next day, when I was waiting in my room again, I stared at the door. When is he coming?

I haven’t seen Chen for days now and I kind of missed him. I sighted and the door opened up.
“Meikooo!” “Cheen!” I jumped up and hugged him tightly. “Thanks for the letter…” I mumbled and he got red cheeks. He took my cheeks into his hand smiled. “Welcome…” He whispered and kissed me, while he also gave me a warm hug.

“Let’s go on stage together.” He mumbled and I nodded.

He wore a casual suit, I got [http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=28815406 ].

“Ah beautiful.” He said and kissed my cheek. “Thanks.” I said with a smile and took a sip before we left with our microphones in our hands. “Eunhyuk?” We stood in front of the stage and he came up. “Can I link her in?” He nodded. “Why not? Performance for the love song…” He said with a smile and I linked into Chens arm.

I felt very comfortable going up on stage together with Chen and he helped me up onto that glass box.

We smiled at each other shortly and then the song started playing.

We had much fun on stage.

I had.

 

 

Later on I had a press conference together with Chen.
“Are we allowed to say, that we are dating?” “Try not to say it.” My manager said and Chen nodded. “We’re not…” He mumbled and I nodded. “Bad?” “Yes. We can’t really date…” I laughed. “You should know that. And we’re busy anyway…” He nodded and kissed my forehead.

 

“The next guest is from Koreas’ Gossip.” We nodded. “Is anyone of you dating?” We smiled the same way as before and I took the microphone. “I think we’re both too busy these days to have a relationship with someone.” “But many Idols do have a girl or boyfriend.” “That doesn’t count for each one right?” I added then and the woman nodded.

“Does anyone of you want to date?” I laughed. “Sure, why not?” I said and Chen nodded. “Same with me.”

“Are you happy, that you were able to record with Chen, who is in such a famous boygroup and such a good singer?” Chen next to me answered right away. “You mean that I was able to record with her! She’s naturally gifted. No one can debut without being a trainee, they said. It’s not possible. As you can see it is, so I think I should be more grateful about it…” “Ahh…” I said and smiled at him. “Thank you.” And bowed.

 

We stood in front of the door and he kissed me gently. “I don’t know when, but see you.” I nodded. “Bye…” I hugged him one last time, covered myself up and we left the building.

 

A few days later I saw videos of Exos  fanmeeting in a school, where Chen got asked about a relationship between him and me. I laughed and Exo laughed. “There’s nothing between us.” It’s creepy to hear that. But that’s showbiz babe.