Chapter 40

A Story about me and you!

Chapter 40

 

I woke up laying on a bed and looked around. Chen wasn’t there. I stood up and went into their kitchen. Kyungsoo and Chen sat at the table and drank a coffee. Maybe I should’ve checked myself in the mirror before.

“Morning.” Kyungsoo said with a smile and I smiled back. “Morning…” I mumbled then and saw that Chen slept on the sofa. But I didn’t want to start up a discussion with him and just sat down next to him. “Morning Cutie Pie…” He mumbled and I leaned against his shoulder with a big smile.

 

A little bit later I left and went into the building for training. (She changed before)

“Morning.” Eunhyuk came in and smiled. “Morning…” I mumbled warming myself up. “Again a MV request.” I sighted and looked at the script. There was a kiss scene in it. “Who’s the one I’m kissing?” “Someone out of Exo. I don’t know who, but someone.” I nodded. “I need to do that huh?” He nodded again. “You need money as well right?” I nodded and sighted.

 

In the break I went down to eat something. Chen sat at a table checking out his phone. “Hey.” He looked up and smiled. “Hey! Got some news?” “I don’t know who, but when someone from your group comes up like: ‘Yeah I kiss’ Then it’s me.” “You really kiss?” I nodded and he sighted. “ahh..” “My mum once said: When you marry an Idol, you need to be one too. If they do those make out scenes, you really need to understand how it works. You know what I mean.” He nodded. “But still.” I nodded. “I know…” “I hope I get the Job. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo are always getting those but I want too. And I can’t stand, watching them kissing you!” He mumbled and I giggled. “I will only think about you okay?” He nodded with a smile and took some fries. “Hey! My food.” I mumbled and he grinned. “Sorry…” “Oppa…” He nearly felt from his chair. “Did you say Oppa?” I nodded and he came up to me. “Oppa?” I repeated and he was happy as hell. He kissed me shortly and I laughed. “What?” “I like to be called Oppa. And it’s so cute, when you call me ‘Oppa’.” He mumbled with a smile and kissed my hand.  

“Meiko?” “Mh?” “We’re going to promote in a few days.” “I know…” I sighted.” “Should we take ourselves an evening? I will plan.” I smiled from one cheek to the other. “I would be so happy…” I said and he smiled back. “Okay. Tomorrow at six?” I nodded.

 

 

I searched for a good outfit for maybe a couple of hours. I wanted to look very good today. But I couldn’t find a good one.

“Wendy!” I mumbled and knocked against the door. “Mh?” “I need your help. I can’t find and good outfit.” She smiled. “I’m coming.” She came over and hugged me shortly. “For what?” “Date with Jongdae.” “You could go without anything.” “yah Wendy!” I said and she grinned. “Okay let’s see.” She opened up the wardrobe and went through my clothes.

She gave me several outfits and when we found one, she also made my make up and hair.

[http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tokyo-fashion-check-sleeveless-playsuit-black-s/info.html/pid.1037883138] (without bag)

 

“Let’s take a picture!” She said and took my mobile phone. I posed a bit and then laughed.

“You look so cute!” She said and I made a ‘selca’ with her, which I uploaded on Instagram.