Chapter 20

A Story about me and you!

Chapter 20

 

“So you sang with her?” “Yes madam.” “Oh no! Stop that.” Chan was very polite, which made me smile. “You’re a very good singer! I’m glad you sang with her!” “Otherwise she would’ve never done this!” Chen said and my parents smiled. “Ah wow!”

They talked to each other for a while and as my parents left, Chen stayed a few more minutes before he left as well.

“I’m sorry!” “No! Your parents are very kind! You would also never annoy me. Don’t worry.” I smiled. “Okay…” I said with red cheeks and he gave me a warm hug. “See you.” I nodded and he left.

 

He has got something that is really attractive.
I’m glad that I met him.

 

 

While I was doing the Make-Up from Tao, their Manager came up. “Would you come to me when you’re finished with styling the boys?” I nodded and Tao grinned.

“I see what’s coming.” “Really? Tell me.” “TV shows.” I grinned. “I can’t talk. It was enough singing one time… but talking?” “Maybe you’re just singing with someone? Would be so cool!” “Ah I don’t know… I’m still scared.” “You will get used to it.” “Sure?” He nodded. “It’s just hard, if you date Chanyeol, Sehun or Chen.” “Hey what are you talking about?” I said and had light red cheeks. “You’re really close to them.” I nodded. “Yeah and nothing more.” “Oh…” He grinned and I sighted. “Then date Minho…” “Why should I even date? I think I’m someone who stays single the whole life?” “Why? No?” “I’m not that type of person who likes to go out or meet friends in my free time. I more like to make music or dance… Or draw…” “Ah come on…” “It’s like this…” “I’m sure you will change your mind later on.” He grinned and I shrugged my shoulders. “Let’s see…”

 

“So… Various companies reached out for SM to cooperate. So… They want to feature you.” “What?? Really?” He nodded. “But I haven’t even trained nor do I have experience. I’m just an ordinary girl scared in front of people… I haven’t debuted myself!” He laughed. “Do it like Bobby from Ikon. He will debut later in the year with Ikon, but he was featured in so many things…” I sighted. “You now would practice together with Zion.T and Crush to go to a TV show… Would you do it?” I shrugged my shoulders. “Well…” “You don’t need to…” “I would try it one time…” He nodded. “Super!” He hugged me friendly. “I will contact you later on.” I nodded and went to Yerin to hug her. “This is too much.”

 

“What??? You’re gonna go on TV?” I nodded. “Together with Zion.T and Crush…” “Wow! That’s insane!” He hugged me.
“Don’t get crazy over it! Don’t overwork! Stay yourself! And most important:” He smiled at me. “Never forget me…” “I’m always gonna visit you!” He bit his lip. “Aww!”

 

 

 

“Hey! I’m Zion.T.” “Hello.” I bowed and was very excited.

“I have to warn you: I’m only an ordinary girl.” They laughed. “But your singing is killing it.” “Ah…”