Chapter 5

A Story about me and you!

 

Thanks for subscribing >_<

 

Chapter 5

 

The boys came back after some time and went fast. They had some language lessons now. Yerin and I cleaned up and went out of the building.

“Tomorrow we need to prepare some more so sleep enough and eat well!” I nodded.

“Should I show you around a bit before we go home?” I smiled. “That would be nice!”


We went through many streets and she showed me around a bit.

 

“See you tomorrow!”

“See you!” I said with a big smile and went home.

On my way I passed a bubble tea shop. I never drank a bubble tea, but I heard that they taste good.

So I went in.

 

“Hi.” The young man on the other side smiled. “Hey. What can I do for such a beautiful girl?” I got red and ordered.

He gave it to me smilingly.

“You’re so small… Why?” “My parents maybe?” He grinned. “And your accent?” “I’m Japanese.” “Japanese? Cool!” I smiled. “What’s your name?” “Meiko.” “Beautiful… MinHo. Come here again okay?” I nodded with a smile and went.

 

The next day started earlier than yesterday and I forced myself to stand up.

 

When I arrived at my workplace Yerin greeted my happily and we build up all our needs for the boys.
“When are they coming?” “In a few minutes...” I nodded and sat down.

Yerin went outside to look after the manager.

 

“Morning!” Chanyeol came in with a big smile and Chen followed with a coffee. They sat down beside me.

“How are you doing today?” Chen took a sip of his coffee and looked at me with a smile.

“I had some trouble with sleep. But it’s okay.”

“Why?”

“I need to accustom myself to my new life situation.”

“Ah… Hopefully it gets better.”

“I’m sure it will.”

The others came in and sat down.

“What is todays schedule?”

“Small Concert now, then an interview… Sounds not that much, but it is.” I nodded.

“I know.” Chen smiled. “You know?”

“yeah I do.” I smiled back. Xiumin came up and dance around.

“ChenChen, I need some YemYem.” “You mean Food.” Chen grinned and stood up to give Xiumin some food.

Then Yerin came up and our schedule started.