Chapter 6

A Story about me and you!

Chapter 6

 

In the evening I went into the Bubble-Tea shop again.

“Hey Meiko!”

“You remember?”

“Sure I do. What can I do for you?”

“Same as yesterday.”

“Sure.”

I made myself a ponytail and Sehun came up next to me.
“Oh hi! Haven’t noticed you...” He looked at me and I smiled. He then smiled as well. “Oh sorry. Hi.”

Minho came back. “Hi Sehun. Same as always?” The boy next to me nodded and leaned against the counter.

He paid and Minho handed me my Bubble Tea. “A sweet Bubble Tea for a cute Girl.” He smiled and Sehun laughed. “Someone tries to flirt huh?” Minho laughed. “Why not?” I blushed and Sehun wiggled his eyebrows. “Maybe others want her too?” “You?” “Mh no. But some people I know.” “Hey guys!” “You can leave!” Minho said laughingly. “Stop, no don’t leave stay here!” He turned to Sehun. “I can flirt with whoever I want!” He took a cloth, made a turn and began to clean up a bit. “But not with someone who is taken.” “They wouldn’t let me flirt with them. They’re cold to me or their boyfriend is near. It’s also stupid, I mean… There are girls like Meiko.” “Minho!” I mumbled and he grinningly took my hand. “What? I may only know you two days but I can see real beauty.” Sehun grinned. “I’m leaving! See you!” “Wait, I’m coming with you! Bye Minho!” He nodded and we left.

“He likes you.” Sehun mumbled and I shook my head. “He just needs some variation…” “Nah. I know him for so long now…” “That’s why you know?” He nodded and I shook my head. “Well… No.”

 

The next day my family came to bring some things and to make a little sightseeing tour. I had a day off, which was very good to me. Okay it was Sunday. Maybe that’s why.

“Yuri!” My mother and father went after Yuri and I waited in the threshold. I began talking in Japanese again: “I got something special for you!” “Really?” Yuri jumped up and down and I nodded. “Of course!” I took her hand and greeted my parents.

“Here’s the Exodus Album. Signed by everyone.” She screamed and hugged me. I laughed and hugged her back. “You’re happy?” She nodded. “Super duper happy!” She looked through the Photo book while I talked to my parents.

Then it suddenly knocked.

“Yeah?” Chanyeol stood in the door. “You wanna eat an ice-cream wi…” A scream from behind. “You’ve got visit?” I nodded. “My family…” “Ah…”

“MUM IT’S CHA-CHA-CHANYEOL.” I heard Yuris little steps coming up fast. Chanyeol grinned and kneed down. “Did you make the drawing for Baekhyun?” She nodded proudly. “Wow.” She had her Hands in front of her face and looked at me then back at Chanyeol. He stood up again. “So no ice-cream eating with us?” “Sorry.” “Can I come with you?” We looked down and Chanyeol picked her up. “Mh… I don’t know.” She made a pout and he laughed. “It’s okay.” Dads voice came up from behind like a monster truck. “But only if the boys want…” Chanyeol nodded. “Sure.” Yuri had a hard time not screaming into Chanyeols ear and they left.

(Yuri learned some Korean from Meiko, Exo already learned a bit Japanese ;))