Chapter 14

A Story about me and you!

Chapter 14

 

“Hey! Meiko!” Sehun and Xiumin were passing by and I smiled at them. “Hi guys.” They were covered behind sunglasses and caps. Sehun sat beside me and smiled. “How are you doing?” “Good, you?” “Too.” He smiled and took a deep breath. “I’m gonna get some ice cream.” Xiumin said and went.

“Meiko?” “Mh?” “What should a guy do, to impress you?” I grinned. “Why?” “Just because I wanted to talk…” I laughed. “Secret.” “Ah… Come on.” “I know you will tell Minho then…” “Oh so you would date anyone, doing this?” “No, but false hope you know?” He laughed. “Ah… No I just wanna know… Come on…” “Singing or dancing… Or drawing… Something creative.” He smiled. “Really?” I nodded. “Or just little gestures like, bringing me water when I’m thirsty or helping me to reach something, because you know…” He nodded and leaned forward.

Xiumin had some Ice Cream and came back. “Did I miss something?” We shook our head.

“And what is your ideal type?” “There sure is a reason why you are asking me things like this.” “No really!” I shook my head. “This is always a secret okay?” Sighted and Xiumin laughed. “Maybe Minho knows…” “He does, we are best friends, but he won’t tell you.” “Sure?” “Pretty sure.”

After some time they left again and I looked around. There was a couple playing around with each other very cute. They both seemed to hide their faces.

Baek! Tae!

They hugged each other happily and he kissed her gently. I made a photo, because ‘oh my god’ so cute, and grinned. They were the cutest couple I’ve ever seen.

 

When I went into the Bubble Tea Shop, Minho seemed to be ‘down’. “Hey, why so sad?” He came around and hugged me. “I don’t know… I didn’t pass the last exam in Art class… But it is my favorite and I was sure, that it’s good…” “Oh… This will be better!” I patted his head and he smiled. “You light up my day.” He said and went behind the counter. “Cute.” I mumbled and he nodded. “You are.” I sighted. “No. You.” He laughed and made my regular Bubble Tea.
“See you.”

I nodded and left.

 

 

Together with Yerin I watched the performance of Exo. “Chen is going to sing a solo.” “Really?” Yerin nodded and I bit my lip. “Cool.”
And he sang perfectly.

His voice is catchy and warm and soft.

I could listen to it the whole ing day!


“Wow amazing…” I mumbled and hugged him after Yerin. “Ah thanks.” He smiled at me and I got red.

 

Back at the dorm it knocked at my door. “Yeah?” Chen stood in front of it and grinned with a camera in his hand. “I want to do a YouTube Channel. For my first video I want to introduce my friends.” “Ah No…” “You are one of my friends!” “But I don’t want to be filmed.” He laughed and filmed me, while I was trying to hide. “Come on…” He said and shut down the camera. “No sorry.” He sighted. “okay…” He hugged me. “But your feet are okay as well.” He laughed and went. Oh Jongdae.