Chapter 31

A Story about me and you!

Chapter 31

 

While Chen was on the toilet I took a sip.

“I already know Chen for a while, but since when are you two dating?” “Last week.” I said with a smile and be grinned. “Jackpot…” I got red and laughed. “Ah no, no…” I mumbled and he laughed.

Chen came in again and smiled. “Finished.”

 

The next weeks were filled with dance practice, singing and again some media lessons.

Then I had my first debut stage. I was going to perform my own title track ‘Sweet as Sugar’, which had an R&B Sound and I really liked it.

I wore [https://shewearsblog.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/tumblr_m31hxmljb91qeeiyno1_500.jpg] without sunglasses.

 

I was very excited. It was my first time singing alone on stage and nearly had a heart attack. I lost some weight due to diet and hoped not to faint. I drank some water and took a deep breath before I went up on stage.

There weren’t only girls screaming but also many guys. I smiled and got myself ready.

As always I gave my very best and I think I gained more confidence. It now made much more fin than before. In the audience sat Exo. I smiled even more when I saw them and tried to be better. Even while I danced the dance break (?), I felt better and better.
Smilingly I left the stage again and got directed into my backstage room. “That was great!” My new manager, Eunhyuk, clapped into his hands and handed me some water. “Thanks. It was fun…” I mumbled and changed my clothes again.

“We have an Interview in 30 minutes. So hurry up!” I nodded and tried to change faster.

 

I followed him outside the building into the car. “This is all so exciting!” I said and could only smile.

 

“What are you most proud of?” “That I gained confidence. I’m still shy but I know feel much more comfortable on stage than before. I think that is something I’m proud and grateful for and I thank everyone who helped and believed in me.”

“Many people are maybe asking you this: Are you still close with the Exo boys since you’re not their stylist anymore?” “I am! They’re all kind and I found good friends. They all cheered for me at my first stage, which made me really happy. Exo Fighting!” I said laughingly. “What about a relationship?” “That’s my privacy, no matter if I have a boyfriend or not right?” I said with a smile and the women nodded. “Fans were asking I’m sorry.” “No it’s not a problem, but it’s my private thing…” She nodded. “But could you imagine a relationship?” “I sure could. Now, while I’m promoting, it may be hard but I could….” “Now more about your album…”

 

“Your answers are great! Even those about a relationship!” Eunhyuk said and I bowed thankful.

 

It was late in the evening when I returned ‘home’ and went upstairs. “Hey.” I frightened. “Again?” I said tired with a light smile and Krystal was embarrassed. “Don’t be mad.” I shook my head. “It’s okay.”