Chapter 25

A Story about me and you!

Chapter 25

 

“Meiko??” “I’m coming!” I took my jacket and left the apartment. “Hi.” “Oh wow. Beautiful!” “Ah well.” I had red cheeks and we went down the stairs. “You too.” “Thanks.” He smiled over his shoulder and looked outside the window. “No one is there…” “Not bad.” He nodded. “It’s new. Maybe that’s why.” “Or someone booked all tables and no one can go in.” Chen laughed.

“Have you asked her out now?” “Not yet.” “Why?” “Hadn’t got the time yet… And the best moment.” “Don’t wait too long.” “I won’t.” We went over the street into the restaurant, where a friendly man took our jackets. “I need to talk to him for a second you can already sit down somewhere.” I nodded and went to a table in a corner in the back. I didn’t want crazy Exo Fans watching us.

“I’m here.” Chen smiled and sat down.

We got some menu cards. “What do you want to eat?” “Ah…” I looked through the pages and told him. “I’m eating the same then.” I smiled and looked around. “This is creepy. Nearly no one is here.” “It’s new. It’s kind of secluded.” “Okay… I won’t worry about that anymore.” I said and looked at him with a shy smile. He smiled as well and my heart exploded inside me.

 

While we ate and talked it felt like we know each other for so many years now.

 

He paid and we left the restaurant laughing. “Or when he did the hyper thing!” I nodded and laughed even more. “This was so good!” We went up into my room and I sat down on the couch while he brought our jackets away.

“Hey!”

He ordered me his hand and some music. “Let’s dance.” I got shy but stood up. He began to lead me around the room and I smiled.

He was such a lovely boy!

When a Karaoke Version of their song ‘My Answer’ came up he nursed me around and sang softly into my ear. When the last refrain came up he took a step back and held my hand. He looked straight into my eyes and I felt like fainting. Near the end, when the last ‘it’s you’ came up, he came near again and our foreheads touched each other gently.

I couldn’t resist and smiled the hell out of me.

“Meiko?”

“Mh?”

“Will you be mine?” I nearly cried and hid my face in his shoulder. “Meiko?” I looked up. “Yes.” He smiled and in his eyes were a thousand diamonds shining brighter than the stars up in the night sky. “Yay.” He whispered and we hugged.

“You’re wearing the perfume.” He mumbled and I nodded with a grin. “Sure.” He smiled and kissed my cheek. I was glad that he couldn’t see my red cheeks and couldn’t hear my heartbeat. It was crazy.

We nursed around for a while, just listening to the music. He gently cradled me and I closed my eyes.

This was a dream.

Is this the reality?

My arms around him got tighter and I knew he smiled.