Chapter 23

A Story about me and you!

Chapter 23

 

“Meiko! Hello! Glad we have the opportunity to sing with you…” “Oh well it’s not a big deal…” “Oh it is. We had to ask several times. Your manager sometimes wasn’t sure.” “My manager?” I was confused. They told me his name. “It’s Exos’…” “Yours as well.” I was confused and just went along with an ‘Okay’.

While I sat on the sofa, learned the lyrics and watched GDragon recording, Taeyang sniffled. “You smell good. Which perfume?” “Ah I got that one today…” “From who?” “Chen from Exo…” “Are you two a couple?” “No! Why is everyone thinking that? It’s my birthday that’s why.” “Cute. Everyone thinks that, because you two held a stage together and he often mentions you in his YouTube Videos…” “Because I often chill together with them and I’m their stylist…” “But the second one wasn’t mentioned that often…” “Ah well… Maybe because she’s the noona?” “See…” I sighted? “No…” “But that perfume is really good.” “Thanks.” We smiled and my very first recording followed. “Ready? So…”

I stood in this room and felt creepy. Suddenly I heard a voice again. He laughed. “Just sing the first verse.” I nodded.

 

 

“How was Recording?” I shuttered and saw Chen standing beside me. “Chen! It was creepy but fun.” He smiled. “Cool…” I entered my apartment. “Can I come in as well?” I nodded.

I turned around. He disappeared. “Chen?” It knocked. “Hey have you…” Chen stood there with a grin holding up a birthday cake. “Oh no…” I sighted and he went into the kitchen. “Come on. No birthday without a cake.” We hugged shortly and I took out a knife and plates. “Wait!” I gave him my phone. “Come on a photo!” I posed and he grinned. “And together!” I made a ‘selca’, he then did this as well. “Wait! For my Vlog!” He took out his video cam and I hid my face. “Chen!” He began to sing out loud and I had to laugh. “Ah Happy Birthday Meiko!” He said laughingly and I nodded. “Thanks.”

 

“Sorry.” “It’s okay.” He smiled and we ate some cake. While he sat there and ate his cake in the bad lightning it was the first time in my entire life, that I had a very fast heartbeat killing me from the inside.

Oh .

I smiled as I realized that and he looked at me confused. “What’s up?” “Nothing.” He smiled back. “Does it taste good?” I nodded. “Yeah.”
“Can I stay here? It’s so creepy alone.” I grinned. “Sure. But on the couch.” He nodded. “Of course.”

We both sat down on the sofa with some drinks in our hands and I the TV.
That Mnet Countdown was aired and I leaned back. Again Chen had an arm around the backrest.
This is not legal.

“Hey! That’s f(x)!” Chen said with a smile. “Are you close to them?” He grinned. “Why?” “Just asking?!” “Krystal and Kai are very close… A couple… But they don’t say it…” I grinned. “Cute! Do they often meet up?” “She sometimes even sleeps in his and Kyungsoos room when Kyungsoo is shooting for his new movie. But she tries to disappear as soon as she wakes up… They don’t know, but I’m often awake and hear them giggling at the door.” “So cute!” He nodded. “So Baekhyun is the only one, who says that he has got a girlfriend?” “The others really don’t have one. But if I had one, I would say that as well… To the members and company… but not to the public. They can find it out by themselves.” I laughed. “Cool, cool.”