Chapter 41

A Story about me and you!

Chapter 41

 

It knocked and Wendy opened. “Ah Chen! Joy?” She laughed. “He thought our dorm was yours.” She said laughingly and I laughed. “Chen!” “Sorry…” He wore [http://38.media.tumblr.com/ab7e4c3b939ff80d8055e43ad727f120/tumblr_n874bkDqNg1sdd3l0o1_500.jpg](without bag)

Wendy took my phone again.

“Come on!” She pulled us together and we made a crazy pose. “Joy?” She gave her the phone and came next to me. “One, two, three!” Joy made a photo and smiled. “Now have fun!” She said and I hugged both. “Thanks!” They left and I turned to Chen. “And now?” He grinned. “First of all: You look so beautiful!” He said with a big smile and I grinned. “You too!” I mumbled and our foreheads touched each other.

It got darker outside as we ate dinner we cooked together before. When the streets weren’t filled anymore and everything was cleaned up, he helped me getting on my jacket. “Let’s go.” He said and took my hand.

“Where are we going?” I asked him as we left the house. “Surprise.” He winked and we went along the empty streets.

It wasn’t cold.

I smelled his lovely scent and smiled. “How is your comeback doing?” “Good. It’s fun as always. And the MV got amazing.” “Really?” He nodded. “I can watch it without getting a heart attack at the Chanyeol kiss scene.” I laughed and he smiled. “Really.”

He leaded me into the nearly empty bar where Minho worked. “Hello!” Minho smiled and brought us to a table in the back. (Safety first)

“What can I bring?” “Coke?” He nodded. “Same.” Minho nodded and Chen smiled at me. “Now look to the left.” I looked outside the window and saw the torch-lit boat and River. “Wow. So beautiful.” “One day we’re going on a date there okay?” I nodded with a smile and Minho came up with our drinks. “Let me know if you need more.” We nodded and I took a sip.

“What about Kai and Krystals relationship?” “I think it’s good. They sometimes meet up in public. They can do it, public already knows.” I nodded knowingly. “They even think about marriage…” “Cute!” He nodded with a smile.

 

We enjoyed a long date. I fell in love with that awesome handsome guy even more and Chen made a picture of me, while I laughed in the light of the candles, and took it as a lockscreen. “Ah Chen.” I mumbled and he took my hand. “Sorry you’re too beautiful.” I got very shy and Chen paid.
 

In front of the house I smiled at him. “Thanks. It was beautiful.” “Thank you.” We kissed each other passionately. I smiled and went in. “See you.” He nodded and we left.

 

Today I slept very good.

I haven’t had such a beautiful date in a long time and my heart exploded when I thought about Chen.

 

I love you Kim Jongdae