Chapter 26

A Story about me and you!

Chapter 26

 

“See you tomorrow.” I nodded and stood in the threshold. We hugged one last time and he kissed my head before he left with a smile.

 

When I was back in my room I screamed into my pillow.

I couldn’t be happier now.

 

“Yerin! YERIN!” “What?” She turned around and I hugged her. “Whoa what? Did you sign a contract? Are you singing on a world stage?” I shook my head. “I- I’m dating…” A smile came up on her face. “Minho?” I shook my head. “You will see.” She laughed. “Oh girl… I told you. How?” We unpacked our things. “We met up a few times, as friends. Last evening we were out to eat at a new Italian Restaurant, which was hella good, and went upstairs where we danced for while. And then he sang ‘My answer’. It was so beautiful! He asked me out then and sure I said yes. I was in love for a long time now.” “So cute.” She sighted. “Good Luck baby.” I smiled. “Thanks.”

 

“WHERE IS MEIKO?” Tao looked around and Yerin laughed. “He?” Yerin was confused. I shook my head and he came up to me, hugging the hell out of me. “I’m so happy. Congratulation! Good Luck!” I laughed. “Thank you?” He went to bring his jacket away and I searched for Chen, who came in as one of the lasts, right behind Xiumin who already grinned at me. “Hey.” “Hey.” We hugged each other and he kissed my cheek.

“Ah nooooooo!” Yerin said, looking like one of those hyper girls of an Anime/Manga who was amused about everything kind of ‘cute’. I smiled with red cheeks and sat down next to her. “He caught you…” “Oh yes he did.” I laughed shyly and the boys sat down everywhere in the room. (As always.) Chen sat down next to me and my heart nearly cut out when he put his arm around my shoulder. Yerin stood up to talk to the manager.
“You had a good sleep?” He nodded. “A very good one.” I smiled and rolled my eyes. “Have you had breakfast?” He nodded. “Have you drunk enough?” He nodded again and smiled at me. “Have you did all of these things?” This time I nodded. “Yes.” “Good.” We both nodded and burst out into giggling.

Then the door opened and SNSD came in. Baekhyun greeted his long time girlfriend Taeyeon with a kiss on the lips and lifted her up. I leaned my head against Chen and smiled. “They’re so cute!” “Oh yes.” Chen said and smiled at me. The girls sat down on the couches next to us. “Hello.” Tiffany smiled and suddenly made an ‘Oh’, pointed between the two of us and made an asking face. Chen gave her a ‘thumb up’ and I hid my red face. I always got red in situations like that. “Good Luck.” She said with a wink and we bowed with a ‘thank you’.

“Are you making a stage together?” I asked him confused and Chen nodded. “We both take part in the show here.” I nodded. “Jealous?” I shook my head. “When you like someone else, then I can’t change, but you then don’t need to come up and play it off. I then cry as hell into Minhos or Yerins Arms.” Chen laughed. “Okay…”

“But I only like you.” I smiled and he bit his lower lip. “Same here.” I grinned and took a deep breath.

Yerin was chatting with two other stylists from SNSD.
“I should go there too.” He nodded and I stood up.


“Hello. Meiko.”

“Lisa and Yuki. Nice to meet you.” I nodded with a smile and got into a talk with them.