Chapter 27

A Story about me and you!

Chapter 27

 

Chens Pov.

 

I had a hard time to keep my eyes off her. She was such a beauty.

“Yo Chen. What did I miss last night?” Sehun came up and sat beside me. “Ah you slept that early.” “Tao as well!” “But I talked to him this morning.” Sehun laughed and nodded. “Okay…” “So when you were all visiting your families I took my chance and visited Meiko nearly everyday. The day when you all came back, so yesterday, I went to the new Italian Restaurant with her. She looked so beautiful, oh my god! So we ate there and went up to her apartment, danced together, than I sang to her and confessed.” “And she?” “Directly said ‘yes’.” I grinned. “Ah. I’m maybe a bit jealous. She’s special.” “But mine.” I looked over to her beautiful being. Her smile was so beautiful and I got red cheeks. “I won’t take her. That’s rude.” He said and I nodded. “I demand that.” He grinned. “There are bad guys out there!” “I know. But not you.” “Okay…”

 

Meikos Pov.

 

“Next one.” Chen came up to me and we both smiled.

“Your face is so beautiful…” I mumbled while I put on some eyeliner. He grinned and stuck out his tongue. “Yours as well...” I got red and began making his hair. “Thanks…” I mumbled and he smiled at me through the mirror.
 

“Minho!” He smiled. “Hey!” We hugged shortly and he made me a strawberry smoothie while I narrated him everything about the last evening.
“So you two are finally dating?” I nodded with a big smile and red cheeks. “It was time.” I laughed. “Why?” “You always flirted with each other and else.” “We did?” “Oh yes.” He said laughingly and hugged me again. “See you then!” I nodded and left.

 

After I ate dinner I went over. “He’s in his room.” Suho said and gave me condoms. “I don’t need them.” “Without is not good.” “Suho…” I mumbled and he went.

I knocked at his door and got in.
“I don’t need to see that…” I was confused and then shook my head. “Suho handed me these. I don’t want that.” I put them away and sat beside Chen. “I’m gonna leave then…” He said and winked. “Sorry Xiu.” “Oh no, that’s not bad.” He closed the door behind him and Chen smiled at me. “How are you?” “Good and you?” “Me too.” I sat back onto his bed and he turned around. “Have you ever kissed someone?” “Counts truth or dare?” Chen laughed. “No.” “Then not.” “Whaat?” He was kind of shocked and came up to me. “Haven’t you ever felt like, I want to kiss my boyfriend now?” “I never had one.” I laughed and hid my face in my hands, leaning forward. “I can’t believe you. Really?” I nodded and he pulled me nearer, so that my legs were above his and I kind of sat on him. “Are all those boys blind?” I shook my head and laughed with red cheeks. “So you’re still a ?” “Is that a problem?” “No… But in today society even 13 years old aren’t s anymore and had 3 boyfriends already.” “What about you?” “I had both.” He said and I smiled. “Someone needs to know how it works.” He laughed and hugged me. “Oh girl…” I laid my head onto his shoulder and he took my face, having my cheeks in his hands.

He smiled and I became red cheeks. “Can you stop being handsome?” “It’s a part of my job. And you need to stop as well then.” I laughed.