Chapter 34

A Story about me and you!

Chapter 34

 

After a long time of promoting I knew so many new people in the company. I walked around and greeted nearly everyone. It made me happy and in a creepy way confident.

I sat down next to Red Velvet, who I got close to, because they lived in the same building and hallway as I did.

“Your finished with promoting right?” I nodded. “Since a week now... I’ve only got activities about two times a week.” “That’s cool… And what about meeting up with friends?” “I haven’t had the time yet. I haven’t seen anyone, except you, for a few weeks now… But it’s okay, I’m gonna take that.” I smiled and Irene sighted. “Do you have a boyfriend?” I grinned with red cheeks. “Haven’t seen him for a long time…” I mumbled into my glass and Wendy looked at me with a look like ‘Oh my god this is sad! We need to change that and who is it?’. “Is he from Exo?” I nodded with a grin and Joy clapped into her hand. “I knew it!” “I only heard from Chanyeol and Sehun, saying that she is cute…” Irene then said. “Sehun?” I shook my head. “Chanyeol?” I shook it again. “Xiumin?” I shook my head. “C was good.” “Chen???” Wendy said and I gave her a big smile. “Cute!” Joy said and clapped again.

We then talked about the newest fashion trends.
Suddenly Joy giggled and Wendy joined. “Huh?” I looked behind me and got frightened for a second. “How are you?” “Good you?” “As well.” Chen smiled with his cute mouth corners. He the brought out his hands and I directly had a hand in front of my mouth. He brought some red and white roses and gave them to me. “For what?” I mumbled and took them. “Cause I haven’t seen you in weeks and I thought, why not surprising my girlfriend with flowers?” I stood up and hugged him. “Thanks.” I said then and looked into his eyes.  I put my arms around his neck and we smiled.
We kissed each other gently and I always smiled into the kiss. His hands rested on my waist and I smiled while he kissed my forehead.

“Have you had fun?” I nodded and leaned my head against his chest. “But it was much more fun with you…” I mumbled and he sat down. “Hi…” “Hi.” They said and I sat beside him. He put an arm around me and I took a deep breath, buried my face into my hands and could only smile. “You really missed him, huh?” Wendy said with a smile and I nodded. I tried hard not to cry. “Can I have some?” He held up a chip and I nodded. “For how long are you dating now?” “Two and a half months…” I mumbled and Irene nodded. “But how long haven’t you seen each other?” “Ah… three to four weeks… We could only write some text massages.” Chen said and sighted. “And before that only a few days…” “Hard.” “But we can stand that huh?” I nodded with a smile and he grinned.
 

I later left with the roses in my hands and went ‘home’. Chen had to stay because of training.

I placed the roses into a vase and smiled. He is so cute! I made a photo and sat down on a chair. Without thinking I took a ‘selca’ and uploaded it on Instagram.

 

Late in the evening it knocked at my door. I stood up in my lame sheep Pajama and went to the door.
“Oh no…” I got red and Chen came it. “What? Oh….” He giggled, closed the door and I went into my bed. “I like your pajama.” He said with a big smile and sat down next to me. “It’s embarrassing.” I mumbled and he laughed. “I think it’s totally cute.” He said. “Shouldn’t I be y and not cute?” He laughed and shook his head. “I know you are y and I love you in every way.” I sighted and he smiled at me. “I love you too.” His smile got bigger and he kissed my cheek.