Chapter 10

A Story about me and you!

Chapter 10

 

I stood in my room cooking and listened to Exo’s new album.

Okay I sang along very loud, but who cares? I’m alone.

 

Haha…


Of course not.

 

It knocked and I turned down the volume after cleaning my hands.
“Yeah?” I opened the door and got red. Chanyeol looked a little bit sleepy and grinned. “Hey. You’re singing beautiful, but please, we need some sleep as well.”
“I’m so sorry.” I bowed a few times and he laughed. “It’s not that bad because you hit the notes perfectly but it’s so loud…” I nodded. “I’m sorry.” He put his hand up to wave. “See you.” I nodded and he left.

 

That was so embarrassing. Help me please!

 

When I was shopping the next day, I met Xiumin, Tao and Chen in the same mall.

“Shopping?” I nodded and took out a dress in blue and white flowers on it. “That’s cool!” Tao said from behind and I smiled back at him. “I will try it.” “Oh I wanna see!” I sighted with a smile ant went to a fitting room.

“How is it?” I went out and looked at myself in the mirror. “I really like it!” Chen said with a smile and I smiled as well. “Should I buy it?” “Of course!” Tao said and Xiumin tipped on his shoulder. “Your doctors appointment starts in a few minutes.” “Oh…” Tao creased his face and waved. “See you!” I nodded and Xiumin went with him, so he wouldn’t stop at a boutique to shop.

“You don’t want to go with them?” Chen shook his head. “It’s more fun to be your Shopping-companion.” I grinned. “I don’t know if this is fun.” “Oh come one sure it is!” I rolled my eyes and he went to get some new clothes.
In the meantime I saw Minho walking around with a buddy. He talked with him seriously, because he doesn’t looked that amused.

He then noticed me and smiled. “Meiko!” He came up to me and I smiled. “Hey.” We hugged and now I recognized his buddy. It was Got7s Jackson!

“Is that the girl you love?” “Yes.” “Oh my god so cute!” I became red and bowed. “He told me a lot about you.” “Oh he did?” “Sure!” Jackson laughed and Chen came up.

“Hey! Long time no see!” They hugged shortly and Chen handed me some clothes. “These should fit you well.” I smiled. “Thanks.”

“Are you two on a date?” Jackson asked and we shook our head fast. “No! We met each other by coincidence.”
Minho smiled. “That dress is super cute!” “Really?” He nodded and I smiled. “Thanks.”

 

While I changed clothes the others were talking outside. It felt so creepy and cool at the same time to shop together with Idols, but they’re more like friends to me, I sometimes even forget that they are Idols and I treat them like they want to be threaten: Like normal people.

It is so much fun.