Chapter 19

A Story about me and you!

Chapter 19

 

Chen came up as the last one and hugged me for a long time. “It’s okay! You were perfect. You can stop crying.” I took a deep breath. “It was just… I realized one of my biggest dreams and I’m so happy that you all persuaded me…” “Aahh…” I sat down and bit my lower lip to calm down.

 

‘Stylist rocks the SM FAMILY Concert on Seoul’

>Yesterday, all SM Artists rocked the stage. Fans were excited, screaming, clapping and cheering up for their Idol.

But there was a silence for a second.

Exo’s Chen came up with a small Japanese girl.

She introduced herself as ‘Meiko’.

Exo’s manager told reporters afterwards the following: “She is Exo’s stylist and good friends with the boys. Her passion is singing and styling and she often sang when she didn’t even notice it by herself. She’s really shy and it took some time to persuade her. But that’s another story.”

Fans were tweeting about the situation as well:

‘She sings like an angel! Meiko Fighting!’

‘Her and Chens voice are so harmonic together! I already ship them Haha!’

‘She should debut fast! So cute!’

 

Seems like there is an upcoming KIdol discovered.<

 

I smiled and had tears in my eyes. Minho leaned next to me and smiled as well. “You really were amazing!” “Thanks.” I hugged him and he kissed my heat friendly. “Did anyone notice you yet?” I shook my head. “I looked very different on stage and I’m not that brash and noticeable.” He smiled. “I noticed you.” “We talked.” He grinned. “I would’ve noticed you anyway.” “Ah stop that.” I took my Bubble Tea and left.

 

While I was walking home I heard a voice.

“Meiikoooo!” Yuri? I looked around to notice that my family was here to visit me. Yuri hugged me. “You did so well!” She said with a big smile and I kissed her cheek. “Thank you!” I greeted my parents. “You were amazing!” My mother hugged me and kissed my cheek, my father did the same.

 

“Are you going to be a singer now?” My mother asked me and I gave them some tea. “I don’t know it yet…” “You should!” Yuri said and smiled. “Would you support me then?” She nodded. “Thanks.” I ruffled her hair and my father took a sip of his tea. “I’m proud of you! You did so well… And you seemed so confident!” He said and I git red. “Ah dad… Thanks…” “Oh you’re welcome!”

“Who sang with you?” “Chen. From Exo.” “Who?” “Should I go get him?” “Is he here?” “My neighbor!” “AH I forgot.” My mother smiled and I stood up.

 

“Could Chen come over? My parents are there.” “Oh sure. CHEN!” Xiumin the doorboy called him.

“Yeah?” “I’m sorry for disturbing you but could you come over? For my parents?” “Sure! It’s not a problem as long as I can stay in jogger, shirt and ponytail!” “Sure, sure. Thanks.”