Chapter 36

A Story about me and you!

Chapter 36

 

While I had a break I checked some news again.

I found a fanpage which created a ‘forum’ about Me and Chen.

 

‘Meiko and Chen dating? Evidences pro. <3’

>Hey guys!

As MeiChen shippers we sure all heard about the current dating rumors of those two. *Screams*

I now try to find some Evidences that are suggesting that the two are really dating! ~

Hah I’m so happy about that possibility!< I smiled and took a deep breath before I continued reading.

>Meiko was the former Stylist of Exo and seemed to have lived in the same dorm as they did. She often appeared in Chens YouTube Videos and got shy around the camera, bur never seemed to be down. They always had fun together and she is a good singer.

Chen once said, that he thinks it’s cute, if girls can sing. I only forgot where I found that. xD

Anyways…

Meiko often interacted with Exo, because she is told to be only 19/20 years old and was closer to them than other Stylists because of the small . They often went into a Bubble Tea store, where they all chatted well.

That’s maybe not that big deal, but they seemed to have liked each other for a longer time, because she often sat near Chen and they talked much to each other. *drinks* OH MY GOD.

AND HE HELPED HER MOVING INTO HER NEW DORM!

Chen also sang with her as the first person ever on stage and was told to have been an important person in the career of Meiko.

He got featured on her album.
They had a press conference together and always smiled mysteriously at each other, but denying that they date anyone.

Both are ready for a relationship.

Meiko is Chens Ideal Type.

 Yesterday photos of crazy stalker fans appeared, which showed, that Chen was entering a florist’s of his parents. He left with roses in his hands, which were identified as red and white.

Some people, anti MeiChens, said, he got them as a gift from his parents, but why? There’s no particular reason.

And the latest Instagram Photo Meiko posted was with red and white flowers! Again some said a family present, but I think they’re from Chen! She also deleted the picture because of Fan discussions in the comments.

What do you think?

Are those two dating?

I HOPE SO 8D! <

I Sighted and laughed.

Fans are crazy and better than the FBI.