Chapter 22

A Story about me and you!

Chapter 22

 

I was laying in my bed and looked around. On the couch in the living room Chen was sleeping.
.

I got myself ready and woke him up then. “Huh?” He looked so cute and funny at the same time that I laughed my off. “Hey what?” He looked around. “Morning!” “Ah…” He went through his hair and stood up. “I should leave.” He said and I nodded with a smile.

It knocked at the door. I opened up and Chen followed. “Suho?” “Here are you boy!” “Yeah sorry hyung.” “Have you used protection at least?” “Suho!” I said indignant. “We haven slept or kissed!” “We did, don’t worry!” “Chen! Don’t tell him like that! We haven’t! We’re not even a couple and we haven’t slept in the same place!” Suho laughed and ruffled my hair. “Don’t worry I believe you… I was just confused where Chen was.” I nodded and closed the door again.

 

Exo had their holidays now. That meant, they had some free time. Most of them were visiting their families.

“Why aren’t you there?” “My parents and siblings are currently travelling around the globe.” “Ah… That’s why you’re the only one here?” He nodded. “What about you?” “I have some things to do. I forgot who, but someone wanted to record with me and I’m featured in a music video…” “Cool!” I smiled. “I still don’t feel well but it also makes fun…” “That’s good!” I nodded and he put on his sunglasses and a hat, I did the same and added a face mask. “Let’s go visit Minho!” I nodded and we went out.

 

“Chen! Meiko!” Minho smiled. “How are you doing?” “Good! You?” “Ah as always.” “Can I have a strawberry juice today?” He nodded. “Chen?” “Just a bubble tea!” “Okay!” He smiled and we paid.

“Are you two on a date?” We shook our head. “We’re just shopping… The others are visiting their families!” “Ah. Then.. Have a nice day!” We nodded and I waved smiling. “See you.” He smiled back as well and waved.

Chen held me up the door and I thanked him.

 

We bought some make up. “Hey that perfume smells good!” Chen smelled. “Oh I like this one better!” He handed me a pink bottle. “Oh yeah it is.” “I will buy it for you. To your birthday.” “Who told you?” I was confused and he grinned. “Yuri…” I sighted and he went to the register. I followed him with red cheeks. “You don’t need to do that!” “I have to!” he laughed and I hit him. “No…” “It’s your birthday. And I haven’t found a present yet! So you’re getting this one!” I sighted. “It’s expensive…” “No.”

The man on the register asked if he needs to wrap it up as a present. “Ah no. It’s for her.” “Your girlfriend?” “No.” Chen smiled. “Ah. Would be cute.” Chen laughed and paid. “Bye.”

In front of the store he handed me the perfume. “Happy birthday.” “Ah Chen…” I put it into my bag and sighted. “Thank you.” “Finally!” He ruffled my hair and we went on. “I always wonder how people don’t recognize Idols…” “Most of them either don’t know them or don’t think of an Idol in that moment. Just those crazy fans, who examine each person in the street, could recognize them.” I nodded.  “Interesting…” He nodded and I used the perfume. Chen smiled next to me. “Fits.” “Thanks.” I put it back into my bag and we went on.

 

In the evening I had to go to YG Entertainment.

“Hello.” I looked around and saw Taeyang and GDragon chatting. “Uhm.. Hello?” They turned around and smiled.