Chapter 17

A Story about me and you!

Chapter 17

 

I got a call the next morning which woke me up.

“Hello?”

“Here is your boss.”

 

“So I went in to ask why have to be there and Exos manager also sat there. ‘We saw the video’ was everything he said with a grin. ‘We want to feature you as a special guest at the next SM Family concert in Seoul.’ He then added.”

“What? Oh my god! Did you take it?”

“I told them I need to think of it…” Yerin sighted.

“It’s already in a week! All line ups are ready! Everyone practiced for so long, and I, a small girl from Japan, shy as is supposed to go on that stage?”

“Those chances are normally given in a Manga, Anime or Fanfiction. So take it! They always end Good.”

“But we’re in real life.”

“Who cares?” She sighted.

“This is your chance to become a singer, to travel, to get known to people you normally would never meet, you get more confidence, and you have your own stylists and so much more! Wasn’t it also your dream? Besides being a Stylist?” I looked down and nodded. “It was… I was in a band… And it really was fun. We never had any appearances. But it was fun.” She smiled. “Think of it!” I nodded and we shortly hugged.

 

“Can I visit Chen?” “Huh? Sure.” Suho let me in and showed me his room. “Thanks.” “No problem. Take protection!” “I need to talk seriously to him!” I mumbled and he grinned. “Of course.” “Really!” I closed the door behind me and found Chen in jogger and Shirt, plus a ponytail on his head lying in the floor learning some lyrics. “Uhm Chen?” He looked up and smiled. “Meiko! Ah sorry… Sit down there.” I sat down on a chair and he sat up on his bed. “What’s up?”
I told him everything and he listened the whole time.

“You should do it…”

“But I’m afraid of singing alone…”

“Should I sing with you?” I nodded. He smiled. “Sure! I would always do that!” “Really?” He nodded. “Your voice and music sense is a gift from heaven! I would really appreciate that!” I smiled and bowed. “Thanks so much.” “No problem.” He followed me to the door and I bowed again. “See you.” I went over to my room and phoned my boss.

 

He agreed.

 

 

“Chen! We should practice!” “For what?” Xiumin came up confused. He hasn’t told them. Okay? “Ah nothing. We wanted to sing together for fun and yeah..” Xiumin was confused. “No date?” I shook my head fast. “No.” “Okay?” Chen came up and smiled. “Sorry. Hi.”

We went into my room for practice.