Chapter 12

A Story about me and you!

Chapter 12

 

This day we were off early in the afternoon.

Xiumin persuaded me to come over.

“Yeeaahh Meikoo!” Chen waved at me and I smiled shyly. I followed Xiumin into the living room where Chen and Chanyeol sat as well. “Hi.” I sat down on the free space between them and watched Chanyeol playing a game.

“Hey!” Chen tipped on my shoulder. “Mh?” “Can we sing together?” “Oh I don’t know…” “Why?” “I don’t feel well then…” “How do you know?” I shrugged my shoulders. “Please..” “What if I explode? I sometimes explode and give my very best when I sing and other then just laugh…” Chen laughed. “No, no! I won’t laugh! Promise!” I sighted. “I don’t know….” “Xiuminnie do something!” “I can’t change that either!” He said laughing and Chen looked at me like a cute puppy. “Oh hell boy! Stop that!” I laughed and he smiled. “Come on. One time.” I sighted. “Okay… Which song?” “You decide.” He pointed at Xiumin and who then was confused. “Ah… ‘I believe I can fly’?” “Okay that’s cool!” Chen said and stood up. “It’s easer to sing while standing. Xiumin?” I stood up next to him and saw Chen handing a mobile phone. “Film!” “Yah no!” “Yes! I want to listen to it later.” He grinned and held my wrists so that I couldn’t change it. “For me…” I sighted. “Don’t publish!” I warned him and he nodded. “Sure.”

He began to sing and I began to sing along, unsure and nervous about the situation.

Then I got more confident. It’s always like this. When I sing, and I put my very best into it, I forget about everything around me and focus on singing it. This also makes me exploding...

This time I exploded at the end. I sang out loud and moved my body up and down. I was into it. And I always realize it at the end.
Too late

“Wow…” Chen clapped and even Chanyeol had laid his controller down to clap. “You sang alone at the end you know that?” I shook my head and got red. I quickly sat down and tried to hide.

I wished the ground would’ve opened and swallowed me up.

“This was insane!” Xiumin said and I shook my head. “It was embarrassing.” He laughed. “Not really…” Chen added and I sat up, still having red cheeks. “It was amazing.” Chen gave me a warm hug. “Thank you.”

“Could someone please stop that loud music?” Kyungsoo came up and rubbed his eyes. “We just sang together.” “Huh?” “She sang.” Xiumin said. “Wow….” Kyungsoo smiled. “It’s amazing!” He yawned and went back to sleep.

“I’m thirsty. Where’s your water?” Chen jumped up, ran away and came back with a glass of water. “Oh thank you.” I took a sip.


“Hey guys! It’s warm outside! Let’s go into the pool! There’s one outside in our dorm garden!” Chanyeol said suddenly and I stood up. “I’m gonna join you later on!” They nodded and I went changing my clothes.

I had a salmon-colored bikini and put on a Shirt and short pants.
After I put on some sun cream I went down.

The boys were already playing in the water. “Yah! Meiko!” Chen waved and I nearly died over Xiumins abs. I mean. Oh my god. He was a monster.

I went to a cot and shyly put away my clothes. “Oh my god!” Chanyeol came up and lifted me up. “Cute and y huh?” “What?” I had red cheeks and he grinned. “One, two, three!” And I flew into the water. “Yah! Chanyeol!”