Chapter 8

A Story about me and you!

Chapter 8

 

Somehow I landed on their Sofa and Chen brought some drinks. “How was your date?” “Fun.” I smiled and thanked for the drink. He sat down on the other side, Chanyeol sat on the left, Taeyeon and Baekhyun on the opposite site.
“Who’s this?” “Our new stylist. Don’t worry. We already made ships: MeiHo, MeiHun, MeiYeol and MeiChen. Which one will be it at the end: We don’t know.” This was Baekhyuns explanation about our current situation. Chen was laughing his off while Chanyeol jumped up and down. “Yah! What did you say?” Taeyeon laughed. “Hi!” “Hi.” “Are you from abroad?” “Japan.” “Wow cool!” Taeyeon began to speak in Japanese to me. “My boyfriend…” Otherwise he would know, that we are talking about him “is the best ‘You know what I mean’ in the whole ing world!” I laughed. “Why are you telling me this?” She shrugged her shoulders. “You seem to be so cool and cute. When I want to make friends, I always tell something that makes someone smile or laugh and begin to stick with them.” I grinned. “Cool! Let’s be friends!” She smiled. “Okay!” We laughed and Baekhyun looked confused at us. “What?” “Nothing.” She looked back at me. “Isn’t he cute?” I nodded. “When he’s confused, because he doesn’t understand what I’m talking about, I can’t reject but grin and ah it is so cute then I can’t!” We laughed and she went on: “Who’s your Exo bias you found in here?” “Why are you asking?” She shrugged her shoulders. “I know who would like you in here as well, so maybe ?! You know?” I got red. “Taeyeon! No!”

We talked as if we would know each other for years already and I felt really comfortable here.

 

“Guys I’m leaving now!” I stood up and waved. “See you!”

 

The next day Yerin greeted me again. “Hi! How was your date?” “Fun. But he told me, that he really likes me. But I only like him as a friend and… I don’t want to hurt him.” Yerin sighted. “Don’t worry. He will be okay with that.” I nodded. “Okay?”

 

When we gave out the outfits for the members I sang along to Taeyangs ‘Eyes, Nose, Lips’ someone played and when it was Chens turn he greeted me with a big smile.

Creepy?


After their show I waited outside for the next bus.
“Hey can I ask you something?” I turned around and Chen leaned against the wall. I shuttered for a second and he grinned. “Why aren’t you a singer?” “I don’t like to be on stage. I more like to do the outfits. And my singing is not that good.” “It is! Believe me! I’m a lead singer?” I laughed. “Minho would say the same with bubble tea if I would try to make an own one.” Chen laughed. “No really. You should think of that again!” I nodded. “Promise?” I nodded again and he entered the car.

 

“There’s the beautiful girl again! Hello!” He handed me a bubble tea. “It’s on the house.” He smiled and I thanked.
“I missed you the whole night. Ah why can’t you be my girlfriend?” “I’m sorry…” He sighted and came around. “A hug?” I nodded with a smile and hugged him. He gave me a warm hug back and I left. “Thanks!” “You’re welcome!”