Chapter 28

A Story about me and you!

Chapter 28

 

He sighted. “I can’t kiss you, knowing it is your first one.” “Nah I kissed in truth or dare…” “That’s not a real kiss. It’s like kissing for a millisecond and then rubbing everything off his mouth. No I mean a real kiss with love and intense feelings.” I sighted. “Should I kiss you then?” “You’re not confident enough to make the step. I know you…” “Oh Chen!” I hit him. But he was right.
But I still wanted to kiss him. I mean. THOSE LIPS NEEDED TO BE KISSED!

He looked into my eyes and smiled. His were brown like chocolate and had a very beautiful shape. His one hand lay in my neck and his thumb my cheek.
Our faces came nearer and nearer and I felt his warm breath on my lips which made me smile and my heart exploding. “Aish I can’t.” He went back and lay down on his bed. “Are you serious?” I said, came above him and paused for a second to get some air.
I took my whole courage I had, if there was some, and kissed his lips.

He looked at me with red cheeks, sitting up and staring into my eyes. He grinned, pushed me back and kissed me gently.

His lips were soft and warm. I couldn’t get enough. My hands were holding onto his arms right next to me and we looked at each other with a smile.

“Don’t lie again!” “I haven’t lied!” He laughed and sighted. “But you’re kissing like a pro!” “Oh no…” “Oh yes…” He laughed and kissed me one last time before we sat up.

“Do you know what I’ve treasured?” “No?” He took out his phone and showed me our ‘I believe I can fly’ Duet.

“Oh no!” He laughed. “That’s so beautiful! We’re harmonizing! We should do a Duo!” “Ah let’s see what boss says. He already gives me jobs and he often says ‘No’ to a few. Crazy…” “He won’t say ‘No’. He can’t. I helped to that. And I’m your boyfriend.” “Ah last one: Best reason in life.” He nodded laughingly.

 

 

“So you wanted to talk?” I entered the office. “We want to give you the chance to make your first debut.” I swallowed. “Okay?” “Would you be fine with that?” I sat down on a chair and nodded. “I’m still scared singing in front of people but sure.” “You do so well on stage, that no one noticed that yet.” I nodded and he showed me his concept on the laptop. “We thought about a y HipHop R&B and Ballad Mixtape. We didn’t know, what fits you the best.” I nodded. “Sounds good.” “And we want to have someone featured on your album.” “Who?” “Chen.” I nodded with a smile. “Smile?” “He’s my boyfriend now. We’re in the early stages of an relationship…” I said and he nodded with a smile. “That’s why he asked… Okay… Yeah. Then it’s perfect right?” I nodded. “To which songs would there be an MV then?” I asked. “To the title track and we thought of the one with Chen, but we’re not sure yet…” “And I don’t need to join the trainee area?” He shook his head. “There’s nothing to train.” He laughed and I smiled. “That’s crazy.” He nodded. “Not the norm. But you also get a new dorm.” “Where? Why?” “It’s near the building here. It’s bigger. Everyone gets a new dorm after debut. Exo had a small room before, now they’ve got a big one.” “I know. My neighbors.” “Ah Yeah. You are going to move in a few days then.” I nodded. “Have you got a driving license?” I shook my head. “See, it’s faster to get to the building here.” I nodded with a smile. “But you get carried anyway.” I grinned and signed the contract.