Chapter 16

A Story about me and you!

Chapter 16

 

Chens Pov.

 

“Oh? Xiumin?” I looked around the corner and saw Xiumin and a blanket monster singing together ‘Erase’. “Ah!” I took out my camera. They sure will kill me. I will take her out of the frame I promise.

“Hey yo! Xiumin is singing in a duet with Meiko!” I turned the camera and showed Xiumin. “I’m not allowed to show her, privacy first, but she sings awesome right? Comment below!” I winked and turned it off again.

Sorry, not sorry.

 

Meikos Pov.

 

It was the next day when I went to my workplace full of tiredness. “Hey!” Yerin hugged me and smiled. “Have you seen Chens video yet?” “No?” “Your singing was amazing anyway…” I sighted and was annoyed. “He didn’t…” “You weren’t in a frame but he filmed Xiumin. You two are so cute together!” I said nothing and began working. “Why are you annoyed now?” “I don’t want Chen to do that. It annoys me. It is so embarrassing, you can’t imagine…” I took the first member into mask. Yerin sighted and began as well.

 

When I gave Sehun his Outfit he asked me, if I was annoyed. “No.” I smiled. “You are… because Chen is teasing you by uploading a video with your singing and wanting to promote you.” “That’s not right.” “When he does things like that, it means that he really likes you. Otherwise he would be kind of more ‘respectful’.” “I said that’s not right.” “Don’t be mad at him okay?” Did this boy even listen?
 

While the boys were on stage I sat down on a sofa and listened to ‘Really, I didn’t know’. The Exo Version…

 

“Wow!...” Yerin stood in front of me and clapped.

I was frightened and got red.
“Oh no… Did I sing again?” She nodded. “Oh my god…” “Manager Hyung filmed.” “It was too amazing to not…” “You can’t film me without my permission!”

I now was really angry.

“Wait, wait, wait. Where’s the problem? Everyone, ING EVERYONE, says, that you sing like an Angel. And you still think it’s embarrassing? I don’t get it. Meiko, I thought you really like singing…” I sighted. “I do….”

She showed me the video. “This is stunning.” She sighted and I stopped the video.

“You were born to be a singer…” She whispered and I looked away. I couldn’t stand watching her.


 

“You aren’t happy, I see that!” Minho hugged me tightly and I sighted. “It’s nothing. Just had a bad day.”

He went back to make a Bubble Tea. “Should I ask for promotion?” He looked up confused. “What?” “Ah forget it. It’s stupid.” I paid and left without saying anything.