Chapter 29

A Story about me and you!

Chapter 29

 

“I’m gonna move…” I mumbled when I stood in the hallway of our dorm. “Because of debut?” I nodded and sighted. “It was so easy… I had to knock and now…. Ah…” I leaned against his and he fondled my head. “We’re gonna do that.” “We’re also recording together!” I smiled and he smiled as well. “Really?” I nodded. “Yeah! Cool! See we can sing together!” “But I’m not your stylist anymore…” He nodded. “There is a boy coming.” He smiled. “You don’t even need to be jealous.” “Ah I told you what I think about being jealous.” “Yeah…” He mumbled with a smile.

 

The next days were filled with moving into the other apartment. It was ten Minutes away from my old one and I now lived next to some trainees, who lived in the same room with three people. Chen came in after ten minutes and looked around. “Here.” I waved and he came in before the trainees saw him.

“Wha it’s bigger?” I nodded with a smile. “It’s better. Newer. But I can’t visit you that easily anymore…” “I know baby.” Baby? I turned red and he giggled. “Cute…” He came near my ear. “Baby…” He whispered and I grinned looking down at the ground. “Stop that.” I mumbled and he laughed. “Baby, baby, baby ohhhhhh like…” I laughed and hit him.

“Lets make a selca together!” He said and took out his phone. I posed behind him a cute way and he made a photo. “Aw… Background picture!” I got red. “Ah no…” “Sure!” He smiled and his phone rang. “Yeah?.... I’m coming…” “Boss is calling… for us.” I smiled and he ‘helped’ me to put on the coat. “Gentleman…” I said with a grin and he nodded. “Sure.” I put on Facemask, Sunglasses and a hat, Chen the same. I followed him out. We went without holding hands along the street but very close to each other.
“Do we sing a ballade?” I shrugged my shoulders. “I think so.”


We got our lyrics to learn and made some test recordings. In the break Chen showed me the canteen where we ate together.

“Was it fun?” I nodded. “It was. Recording own songs is much more fun than cover some…” He smiled. “I know…” I rolled my eyes and smiled. “Chen! Can I sit with you?” “Sure.” “Hello. I’m Taemin.” “Meiko.” I said with a smile and Taemin sat next to Chen. “How are you doing?” “Very good you?” “As well. Had some dance practice.” He ate something and smiled at me.

“You are that stylists with that awesome voice right?” “I am. Thanks.” “Don’t fall in love with her! Or try to make her fall in love with you!” Taemin laughed and looked at Chen. “What if I do?” “You won’t…” I mumbled and Taemin looked at me. “Sure?” I nodded. “Why?” “Cause I got someone who is perfect.” Chen pulled his arms up and cheered. I laughed and Taemin was smiling confused. Chen stood up and hugged me kissing my cheek. I’m sure I was red like a tomato.

“Ah… Okay I won’t.” Chen sat back and Taemin smiled. “Since when?” “About a week…” He said proudly with a smile which was handsome as . “Treat her good. She looks like many guys like her.” I laughed. “What?” “He’s the first one who ever asked me out.” I mumbled and looked down on the table.

“You know why?” “Mh?” “The others always were afraid of a brush off. Such a beautiful girleither has a boyfriend or doesn’t want one. It’s the same with boys.” I sighted. “It’s not like that.” “But it seems like that.” He said with a grin and Chen smiled the hell out of him. “I’m confident.” “I’m not that much…” I mumbled. “But that’s cute and you’re gaining confidence.” I smiled. “Thanks.”