Chapter 11

A Story about me and you!

Chapter 11

 

I went home together with Chen after we brought a Bubble Tea.

“So in Japan you sang in the school band?”
“Yes.”

“But you’re afraid of stages?”

“Yes.” He laughed.

“I don’t get it.”

“I really like singing, but standing infront of more then 15 people is hard!”
“What about concerts in school?”

“There weren’t any.”

“What?” I shrugged my shoulders.

“I don’t know why.” He sighted.

“I’ll bet you anything that you can dance as well!”

“Well…. Dancing was one of my sports I did over the years.” He sighted.

“You could be so successful in show biz….”

“Hey come on… Being a stylist for Exo is cool as well!” He grinned.

 “Yeah but If you really like to sing, you should sing.”
“It’s not my number one passion… “

“But something you really like to do.”

“Being a stylist as well.” He laughed. “Okay… Would you go to an audition, when I ask you in a very friendly way?” We entered the house.

“I don’t know. I wouldn’t pass.” “Stop that. You would. So?”

“Maybe?” He grinned.

“Would you please enter an audition?” I sighted. “Maybe.” I opened my door. “See you.” “Yeah.”

 

When we met Exo the next day again was it Lay who came up to me. Not Chen, as I would’ve expected it. “Chen said you’re going to audition?” I laughed. “He said I would.” “Are you not going to?” I shrugged my shoulders. “I don’t know if the stage is my place to work.” I put out some things. “Ah come on…” I shook my head. “I’m thinking about it. But I can’t speak in front of people. How should I be able to sing then?” He sighted. “I know many Idols who are very shy.” “Not my shy.” He grinned. “I can’t force you.” He left and Yerin came up to me. “Have you got some powder?” “I don’t think so.” “Then we need to buy more. Mine is empty.” I nodded. “I’m going then.” “Ah really? Thanks sweetie. I will fix the boys outfit and hair in the meantime.” I nodded and left.

 

The women in the shop must have thought that I’m crazy, buying about 10 Powders, but that is needed! I hurried back. Yerin had given out all outfits and was starting to give Xiumin some make up.

“Ah you’re back! Perfect!”

Chen came up to me with a big smile and sat down. “Have you thought about it?” I sighted. “I don’t think that I’m build for the stage.” “Why?” “I can’t even do a presentation in front of a class…” I mumbled with red cheeks and he laughed. “That is so cute! Listen. Your singing is amazing. You could be the next KQueen!” “Maybe I don’t want to be the next KQueen…” Chen sighted. “Okay. Please think of it.