Chapter 1

A Story about me and you!

Chapter 1
 

 

“It’s Aprils fools day!”  My sister giggled and jumped up and down. She was five year old and overexcited over those K-Pop boygroups. She was the reason, why I was going to move to Korea. My dad only allowed being a Stylist, when I do it for those K-Idols. Otherwise he wanted me to do something ‘Better’. But his youngest child is his biggest love and she persuaded him, that I could work for them. As a ‘deal’. And sure he then allowed me to.

“Do we want to shock mummy?” She nodded grinningly. She always had pranks on her mind, which was overloading cute!

I took her small hand and went downstairs.

 

“Mum?” My mum turned around and looked at me confused. “Yeah?”
“I’m pregnant.” She sighted.

“And I always told you, do it with protection… But why should we listen to mama, when we can have fun?”  She talked for a while and then my little sister, Yuri by the way, began to giggle.
“What?”
“Aprils fools’ day!” My mother looked kind of relieved and smiled.

 

 

“Can you get me an autograph from Sehun? And Kai? And Xiumin? And Baekhyun? And…” “I’m gonna get all of them.” Yuri jumped excitingly up and down. “Thank you.” She hugged me and I closed my arms around her. “I’m gonna miss you.”

“Gonna miss you more…” She mumbled and kissed my cheek. “Visit me okay?” She nodded.

“Get the autographs!” I nodded.

 

When I arrived in Korea I had a hard time finding my apartment. I went around in the city kind of lost and felt so small. I was only 154 cm tall (small) and those Korean people were about three to four heads taller. I sighted and finally found my house. It was an SM-Apartment Dorm thing I think and went in. There was no elevator.

Seriously?

I sighted and took a deep breath in and out. With my backpack, big bag on the one side and in both hands a luggage I began to take always one step forward.
Which number was it again?

410.

Oh nice. This was a prank, Yuri could have made.

I heard someone coming in behind me when I was passing room 110.