53. The gift

Royals & Kings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~Chapter 53~~ 06/23/15

Enjoy reading this chapter and sorry for the grammar errors!

-----------------------------------------

Dara’s POV

“Oppa, so where are we going?” I asked changing the topic.

“We’re going to the hideout for now. I have to show you something, and tell you something along with other people” he seriously answered my question.

“Yah oppa! By the way, how’s Canada?!” I asked, trying to lift the awkward ness between us now that he said the word ‘hideout’ where we only go to if there’s something important we needed to discuss.

“It’s nice Dara-yah. Would you like to come there with me sometimes? You and siblings can study there… and I’m sure, appa would love for you to be there with us” he answered and smiled as warm as he can to me.

I paused for a moment. He had been telling me since then that I should go with him together with my siblings for it will be better for our lives. We might not be real families, but ever since Hyun Suk appa found me, he and Teddy-oppa have been treating me like their own.

They treat me differently than others too. They trained me as hard as they could in order for me to protect myself and be the best for Royals for the rest of my life.

It might also be one of the reasons why I couldn’t leave Royals. I don’t want to break any promises that I have made to them. Now they found out that my brother joined, they also gave him the same treatment as I got. I don’t know why though.

Ever since Teddy-oppa came back from USA, he had already asked me to come back with him. But I refused ad told him that I want to stay here with my family. Yet he told me that he wasn’t just asking me, but with my siblings as well.

“Oppa, why do you always asks me to come with you?” I asked him.

“Dara, we want the best of you…” he answered that made me confused.

===III===

We became silent again as I didn’t want to talk about leaving Korea and going overseas. But after for a while, we finally arrived at the hideout.

The former members of Royals were outside. After they had left the group, they became Hyun Suk appa’s personal guards. They trusted him more than they did to me. But eventually they had accepted who I was. It was very sudden too.

We got off the car, then the people outside said their greetings to us.

We entered the warehouse and saw a lot of familiar faces. Those who are very high ranks in Royals have gathered around. Those who saved me in danger were around. Those people who were very important to me when I was in my rebel times were around.

It might be something unbelievable to hear this, but they were once a family to me despite knowing that they have killed countless of people around just to save

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter