The Date

Royals & Kings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy this chapter! Sorry for the grammar errors! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyong’s POV

I invited Dara to go with me in the summer festival, amusement park, in the beach, and everywhere we can go since it is now summer.

Today, we are going to the amusement park together, without our friends! OMG I’m so grateful~~~!

--------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived really early in the Han River again, where we first went on a date. It was a date for me though. I wore the usual stuff, on my blonde hair I top it off with a black and red cap that I wore backwards, with a sunglasses. I also wore a long black shirt and a checkered polo on top of it. In the bottom I wore a black khaki sweat pants with a red, white and black j’s shoes.

I wore these cool and stylish clothes because I wanted to look good more for Dara, I want people who see us together as a perfect couple, like we’re both good looking, y as , and you know stylish or what they call swag.

As I was waiting for Dara, I feel really lonely. Since there were so much couples around me, kissing each other like there’s no tomorrow, now that I’m seeing these things I wanted Dara to be here and I could do the same, to beat all these bastards that keep on showing me like I have no girlfriend. But newsflash jerk, I have one! And she’s really pretty, not like your girl!

I was glaring at them when suddenly Dara appeared in front of me “Who are you glaring at?” she asked, I was staring at her in awe seeing what she looks like right now. She was very pretty and stylish too~!

In my surprise though, we were matching! OMG~~~! She was wearing a black cap backwards, with a black and white sunglasses which is the same as I am wearing right now. She was also wearing a white crewneck with an illustration as a design of it. in the bottom she was wearing a navy blue skinny jeans that has a vertical line that was ripped in both of her knees, with a checkered polo tied in her waist which is the same as I was wearing and she wore a black, grey and white j’s which is almost the same as mine but different colours.

I’m so happy right now, it feels like my heart is going to burst out of my chest because of how fast it’s beating. I feel like we really look like a perfect couple. “Ga ja” I said, she nodded at me with that big smile of hers. I held her hand, she looked at me and smiled at her. She covered her face with her free hand, not handling the moment right now.

The couples kept on looking at us, enviously. Why? Because why not. We really look at each other especially right now that we’re almost wears the same clothes and/or shoes. And accessories. Instead of keeping my face straight I kept smiling, I just can’t help it! Dara kept on covering her face trying to avoid people who kept on gazing their eyes at her.

--------------------------------------------------------------

We finally arrived at the amusement park. It was a long trip, but it was worth it since I got the chance to spend more time with Dara, and had the chance to show her off to the other people. Now that I mention it, I feel like a teenage boy who just got his first girlfriend!

I was still holding her hand, I looked at her and found the biggest smile I’ve ever seen from her. “Why are you so happy?” I asked

“It’s the first time I’ve been in an amusement park ever since I was in elementary school!” she answered, I never believed what she said, it’s just unbelievable! I thought she was one of those people who just have fun every single day because of her friends.

But knowing that made me really really happy. I don’t know why. Maybe because I can be the first person who would take her to places that she have never gone to. Maybe because I would be the first person who would show her new things.

“That’s unbelievable!” I said, she nodded “Well, believe it!”

“Then, to make this a better experience for you, we’ll ride those scary bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter