The unexpected date

Royals & Kings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: Grammar errors may be found in this chapter as usual. :D

Enjoy Reading this chapter! <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyong’s POV

How I have been preparing for this date. I even wore a super stylish outfit today. I was wearing a black ripped jeans, with timberland shoes in my feet and on the top I was wearing a plain white long sleeves polo that was accessorised with a gold chain necklace and I was wearing a black and red cap backwards that suited my blonde hair. (He was wearing the same outfit in his Who You live performance at SBS Inkigayo)

It’s 9 o’clock in the morning and here I am already arrived at Han River. I’m not really excited or anything, but whatever. I sat down in one of the benches, I’m thinking of what we’re going to be doing when she arrives here or even after we talk. i was even wondering what she’s wearing right now.

I was spacing out not knowing that time has already passed. As I glance on my right side I found Dara walking towards me as she showed me her beautiful smile and waved her hands. She was so pretty, she wore a blue and black checkered polo with a black leather jacket on top of it, while she wore a black glittered jeans and a black boots. She didn’t even wear any accessories, just let her blonde and pink hair down that shines because of the sun.

She was now standing in from of me as I just stare at her, she was really pretty “Yeppuda…” I accidentally said what’s on my mind out loud.

“Pardon me?” she asked, “Uhh, nothing… I said you look pretty today…” I complimented her as I felt my face turns red.

“Ke ke ke, thank you. You actually look very good today Jiyong-ah!” she smiled at me and touched my shoulders. “Ga ja jiyong ah!”

We were walking side by side, and I kept looking at her tiny hands. I wanted to hold her hand, and show the world that she’s mine! But she’s really not, we’re not even dating nor am I sure of my feelings towards her. However, as we were walking guys around us just keep on looking at her and even saying that they’ll come up and ask her name, but I just give them this just-dare-to-come-near-her-or-I’ll-kill-you look that made the back down.

Dara’s POV

I saw Jiyong sitting in that bench by the Han River, he looks good today too. Well there hasn’t been a day where he doesn’t look good at all anyway. WAIT! WHAT AM I EVEN SAYING?! WHY IS MY HEART BEATING SO FAST?!

“You look really pretty today Dara” he complimented as I felt my heart nearly jump out of my chest because of how fast it is beating right now. Why is this even happening to me?!

“Ah, gamsahamnida Jiyong ah, you look really good today too” I honestly said as I chuckle cut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter