Ch. 36

Royals & Kings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy reading this chapter and sorry for the grammar errors!

-------------------------------------------------------

Dara’s POV

As soon as Tetsu walks in to the warhouse, my gaze followed him, “It’s been a while” I exclaimed. He stood there frozen as he sees me and heard me say those words.

Kiko then run towards him and told him everything that was happening. Tetsu wasn’t surprised at all. After a few minutes all his men also entered the warehouse. “So, there’s more?” I groaned talking to myself, but the difference was they heard me.


“Black Queen” he muttered, “So you still remember me eh?” I said. He nodded his head in surprise that I, Black Queen that had so many things that encountered during all these years had still remember him. He should feel special goddammit!

As I can see it though, Tetsu didn’t want any fight to put on. But his daughter and Shin wants it.

“Blaq…” he muttered once again and suddenly dropped his knees in front of me. Kiko couldn’t believe what she was seeing “Dad!?” she cried out.

“Blaq… please spare us” he begged, “I haven’t even done anything Tetsu” I calmly answered.

“Spare them” he once again begged. “Tetsu, do you remember what we told you since that time in the gathering back min 2000?” I suddenly asked him. Shin and Tetsu suddenly froze from what they were doing.

“What do you mean?” Kiko was desperate to know what it was. Tetsu nod his head.

“Let me explain it to you” I said as I walk towards her. Tetsu ran as fast as he could to cover his daughter from me. “Back then, your dad here had underestimated us that sparked a war between your group and my group. I fought for ourselves.” I explained.

“When I was done, I was supposed to kill your father and Shin who were left in that time. But I spared their life knowing that he” I pointed to her dad “Has a family and I didn’t want to ruin it” I continued “But I warned him that the next time he and Shin show their selves from me again, I wouldn’t do it again” I said.

Kiko’s large eyes widened, “So that was why you were begging!” she uttered to his father. Yet Tetsu continued to beg to spare her life which I couldn’t do because of what she did to Jiyong.

I stopped midway of walking towards her and instead I attack their men who was suddenly standing in front of me, expecting to stop me before even do anything. However, they were wrong. I attack them before they could even do it to me.

As I was fighting, I said “I never thought of looking for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter