43. The threats

Royals & Kings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~Chapter 43~~ 06/20/15

Enjoy reading this chapter and sorry for the grammar errors!

--------------------------------------

Jiyong’s POV

I’ve known since then that Victoria and I would be marrying each other in the future, it really didn’t matter to me whatever they make me do even if I have to marry someone I don’t love. I don’t really believe it in anyways, but after meeting Dara everything changed.

I came to understand that warm feeling that Seunghyun was telling me about on how to love someone. I came to understand there will be times when that person would just save you from anything.

After meeting Dara, that arrange marriage that both of our parents set up was completely forgotten by me. It only came back to my mind when my mother reminded me of it. So now, I will tell my father that I won’t marry her even if I have to give up everything I have.

I won’t even expect anything from him since he never really care about me from the start, it was all about work for him, even for my mother too.

When I was growing up, neither of them was beside me, it was always Mrs. Lee that’s why I am very thankful of her.

I rarely even see my parents at home nor talk to them, and if ever that we talk they would always scold me for being a nuisance or creating trouble for them, or those arranged marriage that my mother would always set me up.

Everytime that I find out that my mother would set me up in an arranged marriage, I would always refuse to do it or even go, but I gave up when she set me up with the 50th girl and that was Victoria, I told her to suit herself with whatever she wanted and now it was already arranged.

Everything was done or should I say everything was now planned, which I didn’t know until now.

===III===

Every thoughts that I had while walking out of my room and leaving my mother around had vanished when I heard Mrs. Lee telling me that Dara had already left half an hour ago.

“Why did she go home?! I told her not to!” I furiously exclaimed, but after realizing that I was venting my anger and frustrations to Mrs. Lee, I immediately apologized.

Mrs. Lee then nodded her head at me that meant she understands what I feel, “She kept on looking back to your room before she even go home Jiyong…” she said

“Her expression was not the same when I first saw you guys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter