Chapter 17

Royals & Kings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys enjoy reading this chapter! Sorry if you find some grammar errors along the way~~!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dara’s POV

“Dara and I are dating!” he confessed to them. They looked at me, but without knowing my face was so red that they thought it was a tomato!

“I knew this would happen!” they exclaimed all together

“How?!” I asked still covering my beet red face

“We knew it, since the first time you guys saw each other! We just never talked to you about it since we knew that you didn’t know what you feel. And it’s actually the first time!” Bom giggled, while the other two girls just nodded in agreement.

I blushed even more “Why?” I asked

“Because we thought you weren’t ready to talk to us about it. And we were actually waiting for you to open it up, silly unnie!” Chaerin teased “But, we’re happy that you guys ended up with each other!” Minzy added while she clasped her hands together

“Her ever first true love even came true! Omg~! I wish it was like that for me too!” Bom complained, the guys looked at her “FIRST LOVE?!” they asked in unison.

“Yes, yes yes! First love!” Chaerin smirked, she looked at me and giggled. She probably found my face turning redder funny! I pouted, while Jiyong pinched my cheeks and smiled at me. “I never knew I’m your first love jagiya!” he whispered and winked at me.

I nudged him, while everybody just shrugged in disgust “Will you please that cheesiness of you outside the school or when you two are alone?!” Seunghyun suggested while Jiyong just grin at him and said “Are you jealous hyung?”

“No! because I’ve got Bom with me!” he slipped. We all looked at him in disbelieve, while he covers his mouth and Bom glared at him

“Yah Tabi-ya! Babo!” Bom exclaimed angrily, we all whistled. But something bothered me the most and that was Youngbae, he was just looking at us without even saying anything. Not even a smile!

“I wish I was Dara-noona’s first love!” Seungri complained that made us laugh and made Jiyong irritated. Jiyong then smack his head that created a loud noise.

“YAH SHE’S MINE YOU RAT!” he angrily exclaimed, I nudged his arm and looked at him, when our eyes had contact with each other he smiled and said “But its true…” as he smirked evilly that made me blush even more!

“Actually hyung, we knew it already too! You just didn’t want to admit it and we didn’t talk to you about it because you once said that you were never going to fall in love with someone ever again!” Daesung explained. Jiyong went silent and smiled “That was true but when I met Dara, it all changed. She showed me how to love again” he explained, I tightened his hands and leaned my face on his shoulder that made him chuckle.

They all shrug in disgust again, “This is what I’m talking abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter