Chapter 27

Royals & Kings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy reading this chapter and sorry for the grammar errors!

-----------------------------------------------------

Jiyong’s POV

I heard Youngbae yell at Dara that made my attention go towards them. In order for me to listen better, I grabbed both of the guys which is I don’t know their name yet, as tight as I can to make them stop. But they were too strong.

However, I still managed to make them stop. As I kept listening to their conversation my chest started pounding and hurting so much. Dara wanted to rest, I understand her but if she did, she might die.

She has been losing a lot of blood because of the wounds on her body. But the worst thing was the right side of her stomach, the place where this bastard stabbed her and tried to put a bullet on her head.

I decided to ignore them once again and I tried to go back to the fight as I couldn’t hold the back any longer as my hand is getting weaker and weaker. The table turned around and they were beating me down to death, when suddenly I heard Bom’s sob.

My gaze went to them as I protect myself from the hard punch that these two guys are giving me, my eyes widened when I saw Dara lying on the ground, my heart started to pound even harder and louder as I see her innocent face. Without knowing, there were tears falling in my cheeks. Strength started to gather because of the desire to come to her and hug her as tight as I could.

I stood up from where I was lying, I heard Chaerin yelled “Sean-oppa, stop it!” as the guy in red leather jacket stopped and looked at her, Minzy then started crying and said “Jinu-oppa, Dara-unnie is…” they both stopped and saw a chance, I grabbed Jinu’s collar and started giving him punches I haven’t tried before. He fell unconscious yet I couldn’t stop, the girls started sobbing harder. A minute later I stopped and found him quietly lying on the ground, he wasn’t breathing…

As the girls tried to beg Sean to stop, he couldn’t even show an expression as he sees Dara lying on the ground, I grabbed him without saying anything. He smiled at me “Who are you to her?” he asked, I didn’t say anything “Are you her boyfriend?” he asked once again. I stopped hitting him and nodded “Take care of her please… and don’t ever hurt her” he said as he pointed the gun on his head and pulled the trigger. The girls started sobbing louder because of his last words.

“He was really nice to us, but why did he do this?” Chaerin asked. “He was like a father to us especially for Dara, he took care of her before everything…” he added.

At the hospital…

We were all treated better but as for Dara, she’s still unconscious. The doctor said that she lost so much blood that caused her to faint, but she was very thankful that we brought her to the hospital, if not she would be dead by now.

As I watch her sleeping in this bed, I can’t help but break down, knowing that in a minute or so she would be dead. Sanghyun suddenly opened the door, he startled me so I immediately wiped y tears away for him not see any of it.

“Hyung, it’s okay for you to cry but never blame yourself” he muttered as he looks at Dara while holding his sister Durami. He was holding his tears away as his sister was crying her heart out.

Without knowing anything, I was blaming myself for what happened to Dara, if only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter