Ch. 31

Royals & Kings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy reading this chapter and sorry for the grammar errors!

-------------------------------------------

Author’s POV

Dara and Jiyong were on their way to Dara’s crib. “Ugh, are we there yet?” Jiyong complained like a hundred times already.

“Why do you keep on complaining?” Dara asked, Jiyong smirked

“I just can’t wait to go home and the kids are waiting!” he teased. Dara looked at me like a confused little child.

“What kids?” she asked.

“Sanghyun and Durami!” he answered as he pinched both of her cheeks.

“Are you imagining things? I wouldn’t want them to be my kids, they’re too spoiled” she joked. Both of them kept on laughing and giggling with each other that they didn’t notice that they already arrived at her house.

“Noona…” Sanghyun called out, Dara was startled and ran towards him. “What happened?” she asked the lad

“Noona, I’m hungry and my body feels really hot right now…” he said, while Dara’s expression changed and immediately took him inside and forgetting everything about Jiyong.

“Take him upstairs, clean him and I’ll do the cooking” Jiyong suggested, “But…” Dara tried to say something but Jiyong interfered him once again.

“Go, he’ll get better by tomorrow if we do this faster” he said as she nodded in agreement.

-------------------------------------------

After washing Sanghyun, she let him get ready for bed and wait for the food that Jiyong was cooking.

Jiyong then comes into the room with Durami holding the back of his legs. “Here…” he said as he put the food down before Sanghyun.

“What are you doing here Durami? You’ll get sick too…” Dara tried to warn her but she kept on disagreeing on what she said.

“Dara, go to her and I’ll look after Sanghyun” Jiyong once again suggested. “Are you sure?” she asked in worry. He then nodded as Dara started walking out with Durami.

-------------------------------------------

After everything, Sanghyun’s fever was starting to go down in only one night which was a relief for both Jiyong and Dara.

Sanghyun then started falling asleep and that made Jiyong very happy, He then took a bath and went straight to Dara’s room where he’s going to stay for the night. But his energy went down when he saw her falling asleep.

He didn’t have a choice but to quietly lie down beside her, he kissed her forehead and say his ‘goodnight’s and ‘I love you’s. But unexpectedly, Dara answered him and snuggled herself to him which made Jiyong really happy. But instead of doing anything they just cuddled with each other and feel each other until they fell asleep.

Dara’s POV

It’s been a year since Jiyong and I have been dating, but never did those kind of things happened to us. Just this time when Kiko Mizuhara ‘came.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter