57. Break up

Royals & Kings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~Chapter 57~~ 06/24/15

Enjoy reading this chapter and sorry for the grammar errors!

-----------------------------------------

Jiyong’s POV

I was walking in the hallway, wishing to see Dara, when suddenly I heard Dara’s voice, I ran as fast as I can until the end of the hallway where the voices was coming.

As I arrived to where the voice was coming from, I saw Dara slap Vic.

“Dara!” I exclaimed unbelievingly at the scene that happened just now.

Dara looked at me in fear, I grabbed Vic from her.

“What are you doing?!” I asked in anger. Dara just looked at me without saying anything, I didn’t want to judge her but why did she do this? I saw anger all over her.

Victoria started sobbing, “What happened?” I asked her, “She… she slapped me for no reason!” she exclaimed, I changed my gaze to where Dara was. She was looking to where her feet was, trying to avoid any of our gazes.

“Why did you do this Dara?” I asked, trying to resist the fact that I saw sadness in her eyes.

“Why exactly Jiyong?” she fired back at me,

“I don’t know Dara, this is why I’m asking you! Did Vic even do anything bad to you for you to do this to her?!” I said, as I asked Vic to go ahead and make her way to her class as she nodded her head.

She didn’t say a word nor did she look me directly in the eye.

“Dara, don’t take this is a wrong way. I’m not siding her either as you think I am right now.” I said,

“Then what do you want to know?” she asked lowly

“I wanted to know what’s happening Dara. Everything that has been happening right now is not like you at all!”

“That’s the point Jiyong, I’m tired of being whoever other people wanted me to be. I’ve had enough of people Jiyong… I don’t know anymore…” Dara started tearing up.

She started sobbing, I just want to hug her right now, it was true though, people had told her countless of times to be someone she doesn’t like to be. But I think people have their limits after all.

I reached for her but she started backing away, “Jiyong, did you find an answer to what I asked you the last time we fought?” she suddenly asked me.

Yes, I clearly remembered what it was, she asked me what she needed the most right now. I obviously didn’t know why so I changed the subject and passed to whoever Teddy was.

“I don’t know Dara…” I said.

“Then Jiyong, your answer might be the reason why we’re drifting apart with each other…” she said as she was wiping her tears away.

“Might as well be giving you to Victoria” she added that made me furious, I was mad to what she said, I didn’t even understand it. Unknowingly, I raised my hand at her.

A/N: He basically slapped her.

I snapped, to what she said, “Was that why you slapped her?!” I furiously asked, “Because you were jealous of her?!” I added.

She didn’t say anything, instead she just looked at me.

“Dara this is pathetic! I didn’t know you were like this! I didn’t know you were this low!” I blurted out.

Dara’s POV

Being judge by the person important to you hurts more than other people talking bad to them. I couldn’t hold my tears anymore and just let them flow whenever they liked and it seemed like it didn’t want to stop.

“Dara this is pathetic! I didn’t know you were like this! I didn’t know you were this low!” now he was c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter