Chapter 4

Royals & Kings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning! There might be some wrong grammar in this story!

Author’s POV

It has been over a month or so that Dara and her friends met the Kings, they became friends and started opening up with each other as they find them comfortable to hang out with. Even in that short period of time, both groups felt that they have known each other for like years now. They were starting to trust each other, Jiyong and his friends think that they know everything about the girls since they open up to them a lot, but the thing is that they actually don’t. They don’t know the fact they are part of the strongest group in the underworld which is the Royals.

The girls felt kind of sad for knowing that Kings treat them as their enemy for taking the highest rank, knowing that Kings would die for having a war against them, and would be so happy to shove the rank on their faces if ever that Kings have won over them.

Whenever they are together Jiyong or the others would talk about Royals, on how they could keep their title for so long without having their ruler to support them or even not telling anybody that would scare the others.

“Don’t you think its kind of stupid to keep their ruler though? Isn’t the ruler someone who keeps the gang going, its like hiding their ruler would lead to their deaths…” Seungri said not minding anybody that was looking at them. However, everything that came out of his mouth hit Dara’s heart badly as the girls were staring at her, “Yah! I just noticed, why do we keep on talking about the Royals? Can’t you guys have any other topics to open or talk about with us? Its kind of irritating me…” Chaerin honestly said.

“Then what do you want to talk about then?” Youngbae asked “I don’t know like stuff about your life maybe?” Minzy said as she keep on looking at Dara.

Dara’s POV

After hearing what Seungri said I felt sad knowing it’s the truth, other gangs often declare war with us just to know who their ruler is. And obviously, we can’t reject what they want.

“Dara-unnie! We have a bad news!” Minzy said as she gasped for air.

“Catch your breath first, calm down and tell me what’s happening,”

“There’s no time, u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter